• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Ubisoft Uplay support live (Beta)

Scyllx

I know that the achievements are "locked" inside the Uplay client but my initial question is about all data (including challenges/rewards).
My initial hint was that developpers here have a scrapper to pull data from the Uplay Club website (that was my first intend), since the Uplay website doesn't allow a user to view another user stats without being friend with it, it will not work o_O

Mcdonald

yeah its funny they have the option for displaying a notification on completion of an achievement yet its just straight up broken and theyve stated they can't fix it so theyre just going to leave it.

Mcdonald

For anyone that cares here is the ubisoft response stating that achievements are going to effectively stay broken in the connect launcher :

"
In reply to the two issues that you have listed, I apologize if this was not made clear before, we are aware of both of these issues through the player feedback we have received >

Issue 1 > Notifications not being displayed when an achievement has been completed
Issue 2 > Players requesting the Achievements section to be accessible from the in-game overlay.

We do have a new update to share however - The decision was made by the Connect team to keep notifications disabled and from popping up when an achievement is gained. The same applies to the achievements not being visible in Connect when in-game.

The reasons made to remove these features are not known to us, we do not have visibility of why this decision was made, but we continue to pass reports on from our forums, to our Connect team, to show how players would like both of these features added to the launcher in a future update.
We do have a new update to share however - The decision was made by the Connect team to keep notifications disabled and from popping up when an achievement is gained. The same applies to the achievements not being visible in Connect when in-game.

The reasons made to remove these features are not known to us, we do not have visibility of why this decision was made, but we continue to pass reports on from our forums, to our Connect team, to show how players would like both of these features added to the launcher in a future update. "

So stupid! Shame on Ubisoft developers.