• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Ubisoft Uplay support live (Beta)

CallmeBerto

Hmmmmm, looks like my "ASSASSIN'S CREED III CHALLENGES" are not showing up on here. My username on Uplay is the same as on here (CallmeBerto).

I've waited 24 hours and did a manual sync with no dice.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hmmmmm, looks like my "ASSASSIN'S CREED III CHALLENGES" are not showing up on here. My username on Uplay is the same as on here (CallmeBerto).

I've waited 24 hours and did a manual sync with no dice.

It's fixed now I think.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can you Track some Ubisoft Wii, Wii U and Switch titles that can connect to uPlay?

Yeah we seem to be able to get information on Switch titles at least, I will look into Wii and Wii U. Probably works the same. I'm still figuring out how to best implement the additional platforms in Uplay (adds some complexity to the scanners since the user IDs are different for each platform), it can be done though. I think we will add support for it soon.

CallmeBerto

Looks like I ran into another Uplay issue.

This time it is Assassin's Creed Syndicate . Same thing as before (a bit up) challenges are not showing up here as they are on Uplay. Waiting 24 hours and a manual sync does nothing. My username on Uplay is the same as on here (CallmeBerto).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks like I ran into another Uplay issue.

This time it is Assassin's Creed Syndicate . Same thing as before (a bit up) challenges are not showing up here as they are on Uplay. Waiting 24 hours and a manual sync does nothing. My username on Uplay is the same as on here (CallmeBerto).

I have fixed the issue, should be updated now.

Jarzor

Far Cry 3 is not showing the last challenge that I have unlocked and it is not even updating last time played (stuck at 18th March). My Uplay username is Khataklyzm.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Tracking support for secondary platforms within Uplay has been enabled now. That means it'll pick up challenges earned on PS4, Switch, Xbox, etc. This feature is still under testing so please report back if you are seeing any issues.

edit: Oh also, the hours tracking for the secondary platforms hasn't been enabled yet. Planning on enabling that later this week.

Far Cry 3 is not showing the last challenge that I have unlocked and it is not even updating last time played (stuck at 18th March). My Uplay username is Khataklyzm.

Fixed.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

Tracking support for secondary platforms within Uplay has been enabled now. That means it'll pick up challenges earned on PS4, Switch, Xbox, etc. This feature is still under testing so please report back if you are seeing any issues.

Fixed.
This is great x3sphere. Amazing thank you

Jarzor

But now it shows duplicated entries for games played on consoles 😦
I mean in my case having those games both in PSN and Uplay, which I greatly dislike.
And last time played / completion date is showing September 2, 2015 for all games played before that date.
If you are going to keep this secondary platform tracking, could it be added as an optional feature so we can enable/disable it in account management?
Also, now that I think about it, this duplicate thing happens already with Uplay games which have Steam achievements 😕

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
But now it shows duplicated entries for games played on consoles 😦
I mean in my case having those games both in PSN and Uplay, which I greatly dislike.
And last time played is showing September 2, 2015 for all games played before that date.
If you are going to keep this secondary platform tracking, could it be added as an optional feature so we can enable/disable it in account management?
Also, now that I think about it, this duplicate thing happens already with Uplay games which have Steam achievements 😕

You could hide the games manually from your list. But I'll add an option for it soon.

Jarzor

If I manually hide a game it still counts for the total achievement sum and the % completion in that platform, and it is also still shown for everyone if they click over the platform on my profile to see only my games on that platform (tested by simply logging off from my account and clicking over the platform after hiding the game).

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If I manually hide a game it still counts for the total achievement sum and the % completion in that platform, and it is also still shown for everyone if they click over Uplay on my profile to see my Uplay games only (tested by simply logging off from my account and clicking over Uplay after hiding the game).

That's true. I've just added a flag in the database to disable tracking for anything other than PC.

So if anyone else wants the games from other games removed, just let me know and I will turn this setting on for your account. At least until I get the user option added.

I had a lot of requests to add this from people who wanted to see the challenges alongside their activity on other consoles. But totally understand not wanting the duplicates your list.

Last edited:

Gamer Steve

That's true. I've just added a flag in the database to disable tracking for anything other than PC.

So if anyone else wants the games from other games removed, just let me know and I will turn this setting on for your account. At least until I get the user option added.

I had a lot of requests to add this from people who wanted to see the challenges alongside their activity on other consoles. But totally understand not wanting the duplicates your list.
I would like this feature on for my account please

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just to clarify, the filter option is for hiding platforms other than PC. If you want all the platforms to show there's nothing to change, that's the default setting now.

Scyllx

As a developer I wonder how you get the data from Uplay since :
- There seem to have no public Uplay API (isn't ?)
- Achievements are hidden when you're not friend with someone on Uplay Club

Any hint ? :rolleyes:

U2NUMB

As a developer I wonder how you get the data from Uplay since :
- There seem to have no public Uplay API (isn't ?)
- Achievements are hidden when you're not friend with someone on Uplay Club

Any hint ? :rolleyes:

I cant answer the api question but I do know achievements are not pulled here. Only the club challenges...