• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

-UE-rjcx16 - Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjcx16

Discord: -UE-rjcx16#1894
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055336844
Games:

BioShock Remastered
BioShock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Borderlands GOTY
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel
Deus Ex Human Revolution
Deus Ex Human Revolution Director's Cut
Deus Ex Human Revolution The Missing Link
Deus Ex Mankind Divided
Deus Ex The Fall
Dragonball Xenoverse
Fallout New Vegas
Free to Play
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 Episode One
Half-Life 2 Episode Two
Half-Life 2 Update
Hard Reset
Hard Reset Redux
Just Cause 2
Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod
Just Cause 3
Lego Lord of the Rings
Loadout
Mad Max
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro Last Light Redux
Middle-Eath: Shadow of Mordor
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Orion: Prelude
Portal
Portal 2
Rocket League
Saints Row The Third
Saints Row Gat Out of Hell
Saints Row IV
Sleeping Dogs
Sniper Elite V2
Sniper Elite 3
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army 2
Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Supreme Commander 2
Tales from the Borderlands
The Turing Test
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Zombie Army Trilogy

I had used Steam Achievement Manager to unlock most if not all achievements for these games. I played these games around 2015-2020, when I was in university. If you look at my play times, I have actually completed all of these games. My sole reason for using SAM, as stupid as it sounds, was so that all the achievements would have the same exact timestamps. Looking back I don't know why I did this, as it was a very stupid thing to do.

I had reset and locked every achievement cheated for those games using Steam Achievement Manager as part of my appeals process for AStats. Do I need to go back and use the SAR Tool? Additionally, I have deleted all of my Steam cloud saves, backups, and game settings. I have turned cloud saves and syncing off.

For some reason, Halo: MCC achievements are showing up as being unlocked using Steam Achievement Manager. I have earned these fairly and not cheated. The game is tied to a Microsoft account and Xbox Live. I have earned these achievements through those. I can provide proof if so desired. Nevertheless, I can remove them if need be. I know some of the timestamps are off, but Steam was delayed in unlocking some of these.

Since starting to earn Achievements on Xbox and Trophies on PlayStation, I have become a serious achievement hunter since I last cheated these games. I want to now go back and earn all of these fairly. I want to be able to use the leaderboards across all of the partnered sites.

I have tried to be as thorough as I can to clean up my profile. If you need any additional information or see any additional discrepancies, please let me know.

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing back from you!

- rjcx16

Edit:

I reset and locked all the cheated achievements before posting my appeal, which is I know is against policy. My sincere apologies for this, as I had already started my appeal for AStats. I hope this hasn't caused any additional problems.

Just to be safe, I went back and used the authorized SAR tool for locking achievements and removing statistics.

I went ahead and cleared Halo: MCC as I noticed on Steam that some of the achievements had the same timestamps.

Original Appeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.