• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
There's a ton of real nice footage in the latest episode of Qore if anyone hasn't downloaded it yet.

Robby

Los Doyers!
The theater mode looks really awesome being able to edit videos and add effects and such.

I might pick up a slim and this game.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This game got a 21 in 20 in the French Issue of PSM3 :|

is the first one good? I might actually get it...

Whisper

Logic :(
I was playing the multiplayer demo yesterday and has confirmed my purchase. On a side note I accidentally got in a game with naughty dog employees really nice guys.

user friendly

Gawd, I wish I had a beta code. I'll be picking this up at Walmart midnight and I'm pretty sure they don't offer the pre order code. Replay looks ace, seen some really nice stills already.

user friendly

G4 Review - 10/10

Sessler "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is the best single player experience I have ever played"

God damn, hopefully I get this a week early like I did the first one. 2 weeks till launch, I think I'll be using a sick day or two around that time.

B

Bizarre

So whats out? A public beta or demo? (Havn't been following PS3 for a while)

Colm

1. Some maps are too dark.
2. Lag appears to be a massive problem
3. This game not only uses a matchmaking system, but it uses a painfully slow one too (note to devs: stop being stupid, include old-fashioned server browsers ffs)
4. See 3

But, there's no denying that this game has some great online, sort of MGO-esque minus the poor coding and glitches, plus an awful matchmaking system.

Dan

Contributor
I wait for ten minutes, half an hour, no matter how long, it won't find anybody to join a game with.

D:

Edit: Might this be due to my wireless connection or..?

B

Bizarre

If the full game takes this long to load up a match, then I won't be getting it.

Slasher

Suck It
1. Some maps are too dark.
2. Lag appears to be a massive problem
3. This game not only uses a matchmaking system, but it uses a painfully slow one too (note to devs: stop being stupid, include old-fashioned server browsers ffs)
4. See 3

But, there's no denying that this game has some great online, sort of MGO-esque minus the poor coding and glitches, plus an awful matchmaking system.
I haven't encountered any "dark" maps. There is a brightness option, no?

Lag? lol what? In my experience, I didn't encounter any. Everything went as smooth as a babies bottom.

No problems finding a game for me.
Took a painstakingly minute or two to get in game.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I'm with Slasher, the game (for me anyway) is flawless.

Can't wait to play it on my new TV. HURRY UP CHRISTMAS.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I've had trouble getting in a match. It sometimes will find all the players, than forget, and look for players all over again, two or three times until I actually get in a match.

Besides that the game feels great