• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Dan

Contributor
I take my other statement back, kinda. I can get into Deathmatch, but nothing else.

I really like it, though.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
1. Some maps are too dark.
2. Lag appears to be a massive problem
3. This game not only uses a matchmaking system, but it uses a painfully slow one too (note to devs: stop being stupid, include old-fashioned server browsers ffs)
4. See 3

But, there's no denying that this game has some great online, sort of MGO-esque minus the poor coding and glitches, plus an awful matchmaking system.

The only bad parts about mgo now really is survival and some of the community. If you stick to free battle games. Mgo= lots of fun. Less glitchers only thing you have to put up with is lag and people saying "WTF NO RUSH" lol

Playing MGO competitively on survival and tourney is about the worst idea anyone could have.

i'll be maintaining my lvl 14 and understanding of the game by playing more more free battle lol

Whisper

Logic :(
I have had no problems getting into a match. Longest wait has been a minute or two. Then again I live close to the servers.

Sinfulfate

Gamefly just shipped this game to me today and they'll let me keep it for $40. Think it will be worth buying if I have no interest in the competitive multiplayer?

Sinfulfate

Why wouldn't it be? since when do games have to have good multiplayer to be worth buying?
Since the day gamefly began. If a game isn't going to offer me enough content that will last me a decent amount of time worthy of its price tag then I'll just gamefly it, beat it, and send it back. No point in me buying a game that ill just beat in a week or 2 and have it just sit on my shelf.

I decided to just wait and see how borderland gets reviewed. I wanna buy one of those two games this month and the $40 price on Uncharted 2 isn't gonna change so no need for me to decide now.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Well I don't care how long a game lasts. With little free time to play games now. Having too much content is a burden for people like me.
As long as I like it , it's fine for me. Unless it was like 10 minutes long which is unlikely lol.

And I know I will like Uncharted 2. But i'm not dying to buy it. It will always be available to buy somehow.

We all don't have a gazillion hours to waste playing video games everyday ya know.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've only had time to play the first level, but this game does a fantastic job of sucking you in from the get go.

Whisper

Wow, the campain is just like a nail biting movie. I just completed the first chapter and I am working on the second.

Slasher

Suck It
Fuck I forgot this game came out today. I'm off to the mall to go buy it right now.

Got it now

OMFG this game is amazing. Been playing it nonstop and am now in chapter 9. The amount of effort and detail put into this game is absolutely mind blowing. 10/10.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I agree, the story is much more involved this time around.
I got to chapter 7, but I have to force myself to stop or else I will continue to keep playing.

Also I hope they don't disable the twitter thing like they've said. It works quite nicely IMO
https://twitter.com/GAS25x

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm digging it so far as well. Around Chapter 7 I think.

Did you guys, [BLACKOUT]jump in the pool when you hit the roof of the hotel and play Marco/Polo? Then when Drake gets out he yelled "fish out of water."[/BLACKOUT] I got a kick out of that.

Whisper

Did you guys, [BLACKOUT]jump in the pool when you hit the roof of the hotel and play Marco/Polo? Then when Drake gets out he yelled "fish out of water."[/BLACKOUT] I got a kick out of that.

Yea, I did it out of pure impulse. When something that pretty is put in my way it felt wrong not to partake. It really impresses me how Naughty Dog added these small details that make the game that more real.

user friendly

Game is amazing. Played it straight up until chapter 9 or something, unbelievable. This game feels like it was in the oven for about ten years. Most polished single player experience I've ever partook in.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious

Haha, I loved that too. [BLACKOUT]I also jumped off the other roof into that pool and got the Polo medal to my surprise.[/BLACKOUT]

I also surprised to actually like Cloe. I didn't mind Elana from the first game, but I didn't really feel the connection like I do with Cloe now. She reminds me of the crazy chick from Dexter (Lila) and it kinda turns me on.

user friendly

Haha, I loved that too. [BLACKOUT]I also jumped off the other roof into that pool and got the Polo medal to my surprise.[/BLACKOUT]

I also surprised to actually like Cloe. I didn't mind Elana from the first game, but I didn't really feel the connection like I do with Cloe now. She reminds me of the crazy chick from Dexter (Lila) and it kinda turns me on.

That's exactly what I said to my girl last night. :scared:

I also jumped off the roof into the pool. :cool: