• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

user friendly

Gametrailers HD

[GT]43232.html?type=flv[/GT]

2nav38g.jpg

PSBlog
I have a distinct feeling that many of you might have been expecting that this day would be coming real soon … Today, we’re beginning to reveal more about our next project here at Naughty Dog – Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Surprised, right?

You can catch the first glimpse of our next game on GameTrailers.com, which is hosting a video we’ve put together advertising the 2008 Video Game Awards on Spike. Our VGA ad will also premiere on the air tomorrow, Tuesday, December 2, at 9:25 PM during UFC Unleashed on Spike. Oh yeah, that means we have something much bigger lined up …

The world premiere of our first trailer for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves!

This trailer will be shown during the 2008 Video Game Awards show, airing on December 14, 2009, at 9:00 PM on Spike. Don’t forget!

On top of that, Game Informer has revealed the cover for their January 2009 issue today, which features none other than – you guessed it – Uncharted 2. The January 2009 issue will hit subscribers and newsstands in mid-December and will give you the first in-depth look at what lies in store for Nathan Drake.

Easily one of my most anticipated games of 09. World premier on Spike VGA's December 14th as well as a feature in the January GI.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Re: [Teaser] Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Hopefully they don't screw things up. I loved the first one.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious

I really want to try the first one but its still $60, and used its either rare or still expensive. Even the trade value on goozex is really high for a game that came out more than a year ago.

And I thought during the E3 presentation Uncharted was shown as one of the Greatest Hits, wasn't it?

twelve

I'm not dead

I really want to try the first one but its still $60, and used its either rare or still expensive. Even the trade value on goozex is really high for a game that came out more than a year ago.

And I thought during the E3 presentation Uncharted was shown as one of the Greatest Hits, wasn't it?
It's part of the

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh

Cant wait to get it Ill be keeping a look out for it it looks really cool.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
This is definitely my most anticipated single player game of 2009. Uncharted was easily my favorite single-player game of 2007, I really hope they can pull this off well.

PSPHax0r9

Keep in mind, all that in the trailer and in the teaser is in-engine. Looks really impressive and from the early info on the Gamestop article it seems that they've fixed the few problems I had with it before. I can't wait for this game.

Mister Chief

I liked the teaser but there is one thing that really bothers me.

Why the fuck is he wearing a shirt when he is in an extremely cold environment?

Slasher

Suck It
I liked the teaser but there is one thing that really bothers me.

Why the fuck is he wearing a shirt when he is in an extremely cold environment?

Well after looking at the trailer that Abe posted, there's no surprise there if he was wearing a shirt in a comfortable cozy train which unexpectedly crashed forcing him to go out into a winter-wonderland. Also just judging by the cuts & scrapes and overall rough shape that Nate is in, I doubt he's out there by choice :p

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
New Director interview:

[gt]45073[/gt]

PS - That director has no business trying to grow a mustache.

Sinfulfate

IGN: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Preview

Some impressions from IGN. All the major video game news outlets got to see some in-game action. I absolutely cannot wait for this game, Uncharted was my standout favorite single player game of 2007, and this one looks to be even better.
I'm guessing you didn't play Mass effect in 2007?

Anywho I hope Uncharted 2 is at least double the length of the first. I enjoyed the first one but it was so short with very little replay value. I never understood how Sony got off charging $60 for it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think I'm finally going to go back and finish the first one this week. I've been putting it off for ages.

Seth

MD Party Room

I the same boat as you...Still havent played cus it still a high price...

PSPHax0r9

It's worth every penny imo. My most replayed PS3 game, crushing is very satisfying. AI is amazing on crushing.

Yes, absolutely. It' doesn't have any replay value if you don't try it on Crushing, which is a welcomed challenge tot he comparatively easy Normal and Hard modes.

I replayed this game 4 times and loved it every time. In comparison, I've never replayed any other videogame ever. If you think it has no replay value then you must just not be good enough to beat Crushing ;)

user friendly

Yes, absolutely. It' doesn't have any replay value if you don't try it on Crushing, which is a welcomed challenge tot he comparatively easy Normal and Hard modes.

I replayed this game 4 times and loved it every time. In comparison, I've never replayed any other videogame ever. If you think it has no replay value then you must just not be good enough to beat Crushing ;)

Platinum Trophy biatch!