• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Unfair banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit

Awesome
I responded directly to 2 of your 3 sentences, and that's just because I ACCEPTED the first one. If you don't want to argue with me, stop prodding me (insulting my posts? Asking questions?). Leave me alone.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
*sigh*

Rabbit, and other community members
, here's a note that you should take into account -

Do not talk badly of anyone on these forums, whether it be another member or a member of the staff. Rabbit, you've attacked the staff and our opinions and decisions. You are not a moderator of a forum, you do not have any experience in dealing with banning users so please do not try to tell the staff how to act on such occasions or situations.

You've flamed the staff in your request to be unbanned, just from that it shows me that you haven't learned anything from your bans.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
rabbit
Anyway, my comments at the mod staff were based on discussions with Math and x3. Those discussions were general, as in no names were named, and just "mod staff" was referenced. Additionally, I am not staff, which means I don't have access to staff boards. I don't know who can do what or who has what level of power. As such, I could only be general in my comments.

And that's fine, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was throwing the fact of who has what power in your fact, I just wanted to make sure that if you, rabbit, didn't read anything else in my post that you read that, hence is why I UNLEASHED THE FURY and bolded.

rabbit
Nextly, and this is mostly at ES's comment about me talking about how I know all these people, here is a short, multiple choice quiz:
1) Who would you be more likely to listen to?
a. A random pissed off jerk
b. A pissed off jerk who knows people that have some sway in the community

Well, should I kill myself if I picked choice c? Listen to everyone equally? My bad for thinking all people as equals, I guess *I* am the one fucked in the head on that one.:glare:

I hate if I sound like I'm "picking sides", which CLEARLY everyone is for one stupid reason or another (aside from rabbit, who clearly started out fucked by default), so let me just state that I'm not. Why pick a side? We should all be on the SAME side, on the side of the eXophase community, which rabbit it clearly trying to re-carve a haven into, but nobody will let his past transgressions go. God, people, seriously? Shut the FUCK up...
You've flamed the staff in your request to be unbanned, just from that it shows me that you haven't learned anything from your bans.
This is an unfair statement. There's a point where pride comes into play, no matter how impersonal you're trying to be, and rabbit's point just happens to be higher than most people are used to. He shouldn't have to kiss any ass, especially considering the circumstances, and yet everyone is just picking at him, and you know what? It's hilarious to me. You're all trying to take down this 'rebel' and yet all he's doing is citing rules to you militant "Internet is Serious Business" people, and all it's doing is making you more aggravated. The ONLY two people that should be going against each other are SF and rabbit, and even THEN there should be a point where you both can forgive and forget, Christ. Clearly, ShadowForte, you think that if you don't relentlessly try to do what you think is 'defending yourself' and get rabbit re-banned then you'll look weaker for it. Quite the contrary, Tex, you need to be a bigger man about the situation and let it go, which honestly, in my eyes, rabbit has. Yet again, no, I'm not picking sides, I mean, shit, on a personal level I know Shadowforte ALOT better than I know rabbit, but I try to think my eyes are open enough to see who's getting it in the ass.:glare:

PERSONAL REQUEST:
To any of you that probably would do it (DC, SF, x3, ES, etc.) PLEASE don't close this topic. All it's going to do is complicate things further, denial will do nothing to the problem. rabbit would probably end up making another thread, people will think that he's just trying to cause trouble, and he'll probably end up banned again. At the very least think about it before you do it, if you're going to. Plus, this is one of the most interesting threads here on eXo in a long time to me:laugh: rabbit's too good at walking line of asshole and Catholic schoolchild, and it's endlessly amusing to me that so many of you are hating that fact so much:laugh:

rabbit

Awesome
*sigh*

Rabbit, and other community members
, here's a note that you should take into account -

Do not talk badly of anyone on these forums, whether it be another member or a member of the staff. Rabbit, you've attacked the staff and our opinions and decisions.
I've made comments based on my opinions and observations, as well as based on private conversations.

You are not a moderator of a forum, you do not have any experience in dealing with banning users so please do not try to tell the staff how to act on such occasions or situations.
Check your facts. I am a moderator on a couple forums, and I have, in the past administrated two other large websites. I was also an ircop on LAN for many months. I've got plenty of experience with user and forum moderation.

Obviously I have, or two of the three admins wouldn't be willing to give me another chance.

Thanks for your support Cheezeball, and, I must say that having someone not constantly requesting my bannage is a breath of fresh air.

Darkchild

The Doctor
God...someone should make a soap opera out of this..
People, its like this, he is back.

BUT! If he screws up again I PERSONALLY WILL FRIGGIN' BAN HIM!

You made shadow almost go away, I won't let you do it again.
And if you threat me like you did to him, guess what, I'm not afraid.

And for me, you can know god for all I friggin' care, that won't make me bow before you or what not!

And btw, X3 isn't just "My boss" he is a friend to me.

And using him as "backup" won't do you any good!

Now, let's just end this, kiss and make up, And just keep posting!

P.S: If you dare to offend me or threaten me with the reply, trust me, I'll ban you so fast your head will spin!

Darkchild

The Doctor
like I said in my post "kiss and make up" If you are homofobic xD don't do it.

but really. put your differences aside. C'mon, this is a console community NOT A PLACE TO ARGUE or HAVE PERSONAL BATTLES!

LETS JUST FRIGGIN' END THIS! (though some people think of this as entertainment xD)

It isn't THAT hard is it?

C'mon, just...friggin'....apologize!

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
but really. put your differences aside. C'mon, this is a console community NOT A PLACE TO ARGUE or HAVE PERSONAL BATTLES!
Exactly, THANK YOU. That's only what I've been sayin' since this morning.
LETS JUST FRIGGIN' END THIS! (though some people think of this as entertainment xD)
UNLEASH THE FURY!XD
It isn't THAT hard is it?
Clearly it is.
C'mon, just...friggin'....apologize!
Both of you, SF and rabbit, step up, swallow your damn pride and say sorry. I'm pretty sure rabbit already successfully has within his posts, but just hearing it straight up may clear some things up.:wink:

PROTIP: Clearly rabbit needs to use his joke tags, because when he doesn't shitstorms ensue.XD

rabbit

Awesome
[joke]you all suck[/joke]

Sorry, shadowforte, that threat was stupid (a bad idea), stupid (a bad threat), and unprovoked.

Darkchild

The Doctor
yeah -_-' but I just hope he reads this.

And please, if you too ever have ANY PROBLEMS, talk to me or the rest of the staff, and DON'T TRY to solve this YOURSELVES.

This is a special case in which we, the exophase staff will have to "butt in".

Don't take this the wrong way, I simply do NOT want problems...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I've made comments based on my opinions and observations, as well as based on private conversations.

Check your facts. I am a moderator on a couple forums, and I have, in the past administrated two other large websites. I was also an ircop on LAN for many months. I've got plenty of experience with user and forum moderation.

Obviously I have, or two of the three admins wouldn't be willing to give me another chance.

Thanks for your support Cheezeball, and, I must say that having someone not constantly requesting my bannage is a breath of fresh air.

I was basing my opinion on your posts/replies in this thread, from that I derived you to not be of any high ranking position on any forums. I deal with these situations all the time (mainly over at QJ) and it's a pain. A perm ban is never "perm" to say, it can be removed at anytime if deemed necessary. You over-reacted with the situation and should've provided a calm response the third time, not one full of hatred against the staff.

All I'm trying to say is treat the staff with more respect and we will treat you back the same

Darkchild

The Doctor
we're not starting to argue again are we?

everything that was to be said has been said!

(Except on SF's end but anyways!)

please no more!

d1ddy

I love your selective reading of my post, as in you only reply to the parts you think your half ass comments will prove wrong. I need to grow up? Right. I have had enough of the stupid arguing.
NO SWEARING

Darkchild

The Doctor
Shadowforte, any man can admit someone's mistakes but it takes a real man to admit his own. Same for you rabbit.
Glad you two used reason and ar men enough to solve this peacully.

I hereby declare this discussion OVER!

Please come again <3

Status
Not open for further replies.