• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 unreadable disc

Frozty

just got my MW2 xbox and i get unreadable error from it on every dvd put in it so i migt send it to microsoft but if i send it there will they repair it or replace because i want to still have the mw2 custom xbox360 desgin?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
When I sent my 360 in I got the same one back. You should get it back :)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I would go on their twitter page and ask them that question. They are generally very fast with their response and the people who manage it are very nice :)

their twitter is XboxSupport ( twitter.com/XboxSupport ). You should check with them first because it is a limited edition console and isn't being produced anymore

Robby

Los Doyers!
If it is a disc error, they will just swap the disc tray. Even if they had to replace the core console, they would swap the casing so you will still have the MW design.

But just to make sure, contact them.

Deathrow

If it is a disc error, they will just swap the disc tray. Even if they had to replace the core console, they would swap the casing so you will still have the MW design.

But just to make sure, contact them.

If it was a disc error it would be a disk not the disk tray lmao...

Listen I sorta had the same problem (not a MW2 xbox 360 console) with my MW2 disc. It couldn't be read but my xbox 360 could read other games hence a disc error. Usually you would contact the company about the disk and hopefully their is some warranty on it (Infinity ward luckily has a 90 day warranty on the MW2 discs.)

If your console fails to read any disc period, then its probably the laser reader fucking up. Then in this case, call Microsoft.

Andy

Champion of the Sun
If it was a disc error it would be a disk not the disk tray lmao...

Listen I sorta had the same problem (not a MW2 xbox 360 console) with my MW2 disc. It couldn't be read but my xbox 360 could read other games hence a disc error. Usually you would contact the company about the disk and hopefully their is some warranty on it (Infinity ward luckily has a 90 day warranty on the MW2 discs.)

If your console fails to read any disc period, then its probably the laser reader fucking up. Then in this case, call Microsoft.

He already said that it gives the error with every DVD he tries, so we know it's not the discs.

Deathrow

He already said that it gives the error with every DVD he tries, so we know it's not the discs.

lol sorry, I have a bad habit of only reading the first and last posts. Then yea, your Xbox 360 is definitely under warranty so your all good.

Robby

Los Doyers!
will they extend the warrenty because they did on my old pro xbox 360?

I forgot the warranty process after a repair but if I remember correctly, they only give you a 9 day warranty after the repair.

Frozty

there is an error i am have i can't quite see any of the consoles i registered and can't check repair status,is it a xbox.com error or did they cancel my repair?