• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Upcoming Dell Laptop releases?

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
I wondering if anyone has heard any news that dell is releasing a new laptop in it's XPS series? Cause am about to buy the 2 year old xps M1530 and I want to know if there was a possibily of a new laptop..

Thanks in advance

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Dell is constantly refreshing their laptop line, chances are a new one will come out for the fall but it's not going to offer anything spectacular without having to spend a lot of moola. Dell has the XPS Studio 16 which is an excellent laptop (the screen is just simply amazing) and other studio/xps mixed laptops to offer.

futuregator15

Lovin OS X
Dell is constantly refreshing their laptop line, chances are a new one will come out for the fall but it's not going to offer anything spectacular without having to spend a lot of moola. Dell has the XPS Studio 16 which is an excellent laptop (the screen is just simply amazing) and other studio/xps mixed laptops to offer.

Yea I saw the studio 16, but it won't be able to server my purpose; run mac os x. But ok thanks for the input. I'll stick with the M1530
Oh and I think it was also u who gave me to dell coupon website.. Thanks again it will save me an extra 100 somthing dollars on the computer.