• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

UPDATE XBOX PLAYED TIME?

muryllo

A Recently Xbox update add a Playtime for almost EVERY game in Xbox One/Series library.

I was wondering if Exophase will have a update to track the play time of every game now? since it's still showing the play time of only some games.

Thanks.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you run a manual scan (I just ran one) it should pick up the playtimes. This would eventually happen automatically, but it'll take some time to rescan every user in the database, the normal scans only look at the last 25 games.

muryllo

If you run a manual scan (I just ran one) it should pick up the playtimes. This would eventually happen automatically, but it'll take some time to rescan every user in the database, the normal scans only look at the last 25 games.
Looks like that my profile now is fully scanned, so thanks!

this is great but i have an issue from yesterday .... played time not updating AGAIN!

edit: something must have changed on API level beacouse in xbox app my played time is changing but syncing with exophase do not show any changes

edit 2: discovered strange issue Forza 5 time played is changing but Forza 7 play time is stuck

Last edited:

SolwayDevil

The only game that won't update hours wise is Battlefield 4, regardless of how many times I have synced my profile.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
this is great but i have an issue from yesterday .... played time not updating AGAIN!

edit: something must have changed on API level beacouse in xbox app my played time is changing but syncing with exophase do not show any changes

edit 2: discovered strange issue Forza 5 time played is changing but Forza 7 play time is stuck

Hm... that's because your Forza 7 time actually looks like it went down versus what we have. Checked on the Xbox app and it shows 385 hours. Strange...

Also, some older games appear to be missing time since this update, even if they previously showed a tracked time. Dragon Age: Inquisition for example now shows 0 hours for everyone that has played it, and we used to be able to pick up the time for this game. Xbox app also shows 0 hours.

The only game that won't update hours wise is Battlefield 4, regardless of how many times I have synced my profile.

Seems to be the same issue I described above with Dragon Age: Inquisition. We used to be able to see the tracked time for this game, now it shows 0 hours, even on Xbox. I have the scanner setup not to overwrite the time if it's lower otherwise it would reset to 0...

So I'm not sure what's going on. They seem to have fixed the time tracking for a lot of games but also broken it for others.

Capture.PNG