• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Updates

Gamer Steve

Hey i just relaized when i was on my google play profile via app it says i had about 705 achievements while on here it say i have 665. Is there something wrong where its not picking up some data...i tried resenting my info but nothing.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It looks like Google recently updated the app to include the total achievement count, that information wasn't available previously. Have just updated the scanner so it should show the same count as the app now.

I'm not sure why it was different in the first place though, do you notice any games that are missing achievements on here?

At least now that they give a total count, I can try forcing scans on all games if the number of achievements we have inserted in our database doesn't match up.

Gamer Steve

It looks like Google recently updated the app to include the total achievement count, that information wasn't available previously. Have just updated the scanner so it should show the same count as the app now.

I'm not sure why it was different in the first place though, do you notice any games that are missing achievements on here?

At least now that they give a total count, I can try forcing scans on all games if the number of achievements we have inserted in our database doesn't match up.
Thank you for fixing the issue. Yes i saw the update on google play its pretty clean looking. There were a few games that i have in the oast that are no longer in the google play store so i dont kno if that still counts or if the app was just glitched...but it seems to work now.