• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Uplay Achievement Support

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes we're planning on adding support for it. Currently aiming for later this summer, after Google Play is added.

It would happen sooner if Ubi offered an official developer API similar to Steam, but haven't seen any indication that's happening. Been trying to get in contact with someone at Ubi that could help with that. Even if that doesn't work out though, it looks like we'll still be able to add support, it's just a lot more work on our part not having access to a proper API.

Last edited:

leoadnan

Yes we're planning on adding support for it. Currently aiming for later this summer, after Google Play is added.

It would happen sooner if Ubi offered an official developer API similar to Steam, but haven't seen any indication that's happening. Been trying to get in contact with someone at Ubi that could help with that. Even if that doesn't work out though, it looks like we'll still be able to add support, it's just a lot more work on our part not having access to a proper API.
Thankyou for your consideration

xReadyAimMissx

Glad to see that Uplay is going to get some love. I understand now why it hasn't been added yet. Hopefully Ubi makes the change needed. I could see that opening a lot of possibilities in features for here and many other sites.

TrevorTheGreat

Glad to see upcoming Uplay support. Once that's added I believe this will be the only site that offers Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Windows Store achievements all in one place. Only thing I miss about having a console is having all my achievements in one streamlined system. Keep up the good work!

Gamer Steve

I just really don't get how google play is priority over uplay :rolleyes:
It was requested first i believe and uplay system didnt allow the setting x3sphere needed to do the tracking...i think uplay just opened up so x3sphere said he is gonna work on it

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Any news on this topic?

Since GOG added profiles I'm focusing on adding support for that right now, Uplay will be next however.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

DSD27

Since GOG added profiles I'm focusing on adding support for that right now, Uplay will be next however.
Why did GoG get ahead of Uplay? I never understood how Uplay got behind Google play. Who plays GoG anyway, damn we will never have Uplay.

Last edited: