• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Uplay Achievement Support

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hm... does anyone know if you can view game activity for Uplay profiles without having the user added as a friend?

This my profile: https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/profile/exo_x3sphere

Maybe I'm missing something, but when I go to the profile pages on Club Ubisoft, it just shows a summary for the user and none of their games/achievements etc. Can't view user profiles inside the client either it seems, unless the user is on your friend list. I also tried on the Android app and this doesn't seem to be possible.

I have a method of grabbing the data but I am a bit concerned if there's no way to view the profiles publicly on Ubisoft's site. Not sure if this will continue working :( I feel like you used to be able to see the full profile on Club Ubisoft, but the sites's changed since I last looked at it. So far doesn't prevent us from adding tracking technically but not a good sign if they've removed the ability to view profiles without having the user as a friend.

Last edited:

bony_m

I tried it myself. It seems to be impossible right now. I'm pretty sure that it worked in the past.

DSD27

I hope you find a solution... :( My favorite games are from Ubisoft, only AC Origins has achievements on Steam.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Curious if this is still looking bleak? Is focus for now perhaps going somewhere else.

Still working on it. I plan on using the workaround I have, could stop working if Ubisoft decide to disable it though.

My hope is that the profiles aren't public anymore on the site because they may just be the middle of implementing some privacy settings like Steam did. We'll see... I should have a progress update next month.

Gamer Steve

Still working on it. I plan on using the workaround I have, could stop working if Ubisoft decide to disable it though.

My hope is that the profiles aren't public anymore on the site because they may just be the middle of implementing some privacy settings like Steam did. We'll see... I should have a progress update next month.
As always thanks for the great work

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Update on the Uplay support, the tracking code is running on our server now but there's still quite a bit of work to be done in terms of integrating into our system. I'm expecting to finish it in the next few weeks, probably will go live near the end of November. This is provided I don't run into any issues also (haven't so far).

Mila Marie Rose

Update on the Uplay support, the tracking code is running on our server now but there's still quite a bit of work to be done in terms of integrating into our system. I'm expecting to finish it in the next few weeks, probably will go live near the end of November. This is provided I don't run into any issues also (haven't so far).

Excellent, thanks!

ALI ESSA

Wait is this possible now?...
Holy Cow Dude I just added my account didn't think it was possible but you did it. Is that it is anything even left

Last edited:

Ryusennin

Any progress on this feature for the PC Uplay platform?

Exophase seems to only display Uplay challenges, not achievements.