• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Uplay games are missing achievements

bolza

Hi, i'm not sure if this is a problem that everyone has or it's only me but after linking my Uplay account i can see the correct list of games and playtime but they all have 0 achievements. Is this a known bug? Thanks

Gryma

Ubi put an update on Uplay, so now we have actually only 6 games with challenges (achiev cant be tracked)
With that, i think x3sphere need to do an huge update to remove all game without challenges anymore :)

Sachifus

Wait, what? Until now, it was only possible to track Uplay games with challenges. Uplay just removed all these challenges, right? Why the hell would they do that?

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
They totally removed the old challenges server side. They aren't visible on Ubisoft's own site anymore either, so we've also removed them. Like @Gryma mentioned only 6 games have challenges now, and future games will incorporate them as well - but looks like they won't go back any add challenges to any older titles other than the ones mentioned here https://forums.exophase.com/threads/heads-up-uplay-changing.48015/post-257797

I still need to update the challenge counts to 0 on the old games, but they aren't counted against your completion at this point.

Gamer Steve

yea the games that i had challenges for went back to zero so i need to re earn them like in division 2? that sucks (i lost 100 achievements or challenges) so is this something that is gonna keep happening? Also the uplay achievements now are they still earned like the challenges were? so if i play divison 2 on stadia or watch dogs 2 on xbox if i complete the achievement i get it both on the platform and Uplay?

piperprinx

Ubi put an update on Uplay, so now we have actually only 6 games with challenges (achiev cant be tracked)
So achievements cannot be tracked even if they're are present in new UBIconnect in new and future games? that's why in Watch Dog Legion I can see challenges tracked instead of the achievements showing off in UBIConnect ?

Gryma

Yeah, because we can see the challenges completed by other players. For achiev, it's only personnal (only you can see your achiev)

Arthefran

Arthefran

FYI : Ubisoft has backtracked on the issue : PC achievements will be added to AC Valhalla, and achievements are not going away (at least not for now). Still no word on a public API though.