• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Uplay Leaderboard

Khaos004

Just checking to see how it's going pooling players into one group on the games that switched over to Ubisoft Connect. Exophase points on different platforms:
PCPS4Diff
Steep
2163​
271​
1892​
Breakpoint
2823​
1281​
1542​
Division 2 (33/40)
10393​
2502​
7891​
Hyper Scape, For Honor, and Rainbow Six Siege will be like this too, but I don't have numbers for those.

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PC has only one trackable challenges list, while PS4 has both the challenges and the PS4 trophies.

Steep:
PC = 2,163
PS4 - 8,713 (Trophy List) + 271 (Challenges) = 8,984

Ghost Recon Breakpoint:
PC = 2,823
PS4 - 1,587 (Trophy List) + 1,281 (Challenges) = 2,868

Division 2:
PC = 10,667
PS4 = 8,360 (Trophy List) + 2,502 (Challenges) = 10,862

Last edited:

Khaos004

Thanks, I didn't realize that. Is there any way to make the Uplay leaderboard reflect that? Because right now, the trophy list points aren't reflected.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've made some changes today, all multi-platform Uplay listings that have challenges have been consolidated into one.

Edit: The platform badges have been changed to just Ubisoft now too, since they aren't using the Uplay branding anymore I think it's better.

Added a Ubisoft Store link in the Game Info section on the game pages too. If you click that and purchase the game through the store, then we get 5% of the sale. So using the link is appreciated if you are buying any games from there :)

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 1.25.47 AM.png

Last edited:

Gryma

So, actually i try to update my profile, but my last completed challenge still locked. This is "Death come..." on The Division 2 PC. :) (it's unlock on Ubi Connect)

EDIT : nevermind, that finlly updated, take just more time :)

Last edited:

Arthefran

I've made some changes today, all multi-platform Uplay listings that have challenges have been consolidated into one.

Edit: The platform badges have been changed to just Ubisoft now too, since they aren't using the Uplay branding anymore I think it's better.

Added a Ubisoft Store link in the Game Info section on the game pages too. If you click that and purchase the game through the store, then we get 5% of the sale. So using the link is appreciated if you are buying any games from there :)

View attachment 11022
This is so much cleaner, very satisfying. Just a quick notice: the filter on the "Games" page (https://www.exophase.com/games) still has Uplay instead of Ubisoft.

Gryma

Little update about Ubi leaderboard. On our profile, we still have "old games", that's impossible to remove them, right ?