• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Uplay time tracking wrong

Deepo

I do enjoy Ubisoft games, but come on:

1571077674824.png

Any ideas what's going on here? Is their API really spitting out that number? It would be great if you could take a quick look, thanks :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah it is a Uplay issue, their mobile app is also showing an insane amount of hours played for Champions of Anteria.

I checked some other users and they also had crazy numbers for this game, so I just added an exclusion for it in the scanner.

Do you know many hours you've played this game? I wonder if the value is supposed to be milliseconds or something, instead of hours. 1976060 milliseconds would be about 0.5 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_0034.PNG
    IMG_0034.PNG
    259.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Deepo

Yeah, 0.5 hours would be about right for Champions of Anteria, so that's a solid theory. I'll follow up with Ubisoft with my issue and let you know if they say something useful. Thanks for the fix in the meantime, I was really questioning if I needed to cut down on my gaming time there for a minute :)