• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

USB ISO Loader TV Out and PC Gamepad

Richlando

I was asked to put this up elsewhere so I thought some of you may benefit from this here as well..(maybe even help out with some improvement suggestions)
Anyway this is for your BACKUPS..check the attachment at the bottom..
This works in Vista on 390M33-3..

1: Install LibUSB-Win32..
2: Copy the Prx files to your seplugins folder located in USB ISO Loader TV_Out_PC_Gamepad\RemoteJoySDL\PSP FW 3.XX OE and make the changes to your game text for remotejoy.prx and psplink.prx
3:Enable them via Recovery...
4:Make a folder at the root of your PC's C: drive called GAMES and put the RemoteJoySDL folder in it and a folder named ISO with your legal backed up games in there..
5:Copy the Xpadder2007-12a folder to Program Files on your PC ..remap the arrows,A,S,Z,and Enter buttons to your gamepad.
6:Install the USB ISO Loader to your Game folder on your PSP..
7:Change to TV out on your PSP..duh.Connect the USB cord to your PC and PSP.Don't enable it though..
8:Click on Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat (RJSDL Folder)
9:Start USB ISO Loader and load up your game.
Mkae sure to wait until after the Please wait screen and the game is actually running.
10:Click on Start-PSPSH.bat and then click on
Start-RemoteJoy.bat..you could choose one of the others but why? We're redirecting a redirect here...
11:play the game on your 32 inch LCD with your wireless Gamepad while your PSP is being recharged and basically hanging out..
Refresher.....................

Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat
Start USB ISO Loader
Wait..for it..
Start-PSPSH.bat
Start-RemoteJoy.bat
Play
Ok?
Good..still reading..Better!!

Some things to consider,I'm going to talk with psppadawn hopefully today about this since I had been bugging him about wanting USB ISO Loader to do all this stuff and see what his response is..hopefully all of this gets implemented and improved upon..I wish..?
For now I've only tested Castlevania DX Curse and GoW..though GoW played it was unplayable (only via a gamepad..USB Iso Loader plays it fine) The directional pad wouldn't respond.Maybe due to the fact I only mapped them to 4 directions instead of a multi config....
And it will crash and you have to reboot when you want to stop playing..I've tried to use Home to bring up the quit screen and then disable RJSDL and pspsh but to no avail..But USB ISO Loader by itself via TV out works just fine..Hopefully this goes somewhere from here.
I might have discovered this for naught,someone has probably already got an app that can be used with TV out and a gamepad..But try it out and let me know if it works for you..And I pray I didn't offend anyone or violate something by packaging this all together..Forgive me..

Attachments

• USB ISO Loader TV_Out_PC_Gamepad.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 742