• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Username change request

ZhaoMura

Well... since I did not know that it was not possible to change the name after creating the account, I went "whatever" at the username. I would like to have a change to ZhaoMura, please. Sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No problem, I've changed it for you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

MajorMajor

another request Mr x3sphere if possible? Could you change mine to 'MajorMajor' please? Less the apostrophes of course :)

real nice board you have here by the way ;)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sure, done!

ROYBETOX

Hi, could you help me with my name put ROYBETO Login! I miss the "X " at the end . Should be so ROYBETOX . Thank You
-------------------------------------------------------
Hola , podrian ayudarme con mi nombre de inicio de sesion puse ROYBETO, me falto la "X" al final. Debería quedar asi ROYBETOX. Gracias

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, could you help me with my name put ROYBETO Login! I miss the "X " at the end . Should be so ROYBETOX . Thank You
-------------------------------------------------------
Hola , podrian ayudarme con mi nombre de inicio de sesion puse ROYBETO, me falto la "X" al final. Debería quedar asi ROYBETOX. Gracias
Done!