• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Username change request

Lori

Is it possible that i can change my username to Loribrine? It somehow just cut the e out and idk why i would really appreciate it tyy

CharlyXero

Hello, I would like to change my username to "CharlyXero"

All my linked accounts have that name, except my Exophase account. Thanks!!

Edit: thanks for the change! I appreciate that

Last edited:

Ghryphen

Hello, I would like to change my login name to Ghryphen. I changed my display name, but would like to change the login/URL for my exophase profile, thank you.

Updated: Thank you

Last edited:

Kourteous

Hello,

Could you edit my login name to "Kourteous" instead of Kouteous?

If not: how do I delete my existing Exophase account so I can create a new one?

Thank you

Last edited:

Dyavolia

Hello, I would like my username to be changed to Dyavolia. Since my display name is that, I would like my user to match as well.

Thank you.

Inspy Kat

Heyo, I would like to change my username from "Inspector Cat" to "inspectorcats". The space I put in my username looks horrible in the URL address of my page. Thanks!

Inspy Kat

Hello! I swear it's the last one (at least in this year)! I was thinking for a few weeks straight and decided to rename all of my gaming profiles from "inspectorcats" to the unique and more rad "inspykat". So It would be easier to find me on the web. Can you please change it here too?