• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Using USBhost through IRshell

Roe

This guide is meant for IRshell 3.6 whick you can get Here.and it allows you to browse through folders on your PC through usb and launch ISO/Homebrew stored in them on your PC.

Installing the Drivers

1. Firstly you will need to download the pack I've uploaded. It can be found at the bottom of this post.

2. Extract it with winrar anywhere you please. Plug you PSP into your computer via USB.

3. Run IRshell and go to the Toggle USBhost icon. Highlighted here:
View attachment snap0007.bmp

4. A window should pop up that looks like this. Select the option I selected and click next.
View attachment 1.bmp

5. Next, Browse to the "drivers folder I gave you as shown in the screen shot.
View attachment 2.bmp

6. Press next and it will install the drivers.

Using USBhost to browse folders on your PC

1. Go to the USBhost folder I gave you and you should see three files, usbhostfs.exe, cygwin1.dll and cygusb0.dll.

2. Place the 3 files in the directory you want to launch homebrew/ISOs from and run usbhostfs.exe. e.g. If you want to view you whole C:/ drive then place the 3 files at C:/.

3. Go to the Directory View in IRshell and press triangle to get to this screen
View attachment snap0008.bmp

4. Go to the usbhost0 and you should be able to view the contents of the directory you placed the 3 files in.

If anyone is having problems with the guide please post below.

Attachments

• Usbhost files.rar
    641.8 KB · Views: 944

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...

Roe

Good point donsammy. Ill saay where to get it in the original post

Darkchild

The Doctor
xD for some reason I cannot load CSOs from usbhost XD IRShell crashes when I try to load one :/

Roe

Are you sure you have the UMD needed mode in the ir configurator on?

bestyugiman

woooow . nice guide man . it worked coool with me . psp phat 5.50 gen-b2 with latest irshell . really thx man . really good job . keep rocking .