• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Steam Valve Opens Steam Pre-Orders for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Get 10 Percent Off

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
csgo4.jpg

With less than two weeks before launch, Valve has announced that Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now available for pre-purchase on Steam. As an incentive, those who pull the trigger early will receive 10% off the original purchase price and early access to the public beta starting on August 14.

Additionally, Valve is running a Counter-Strike Midweek Madness promotion in which all franchise titles can be had at deep discounts.

Continue reading...

Adiuvo

This really is a nice month for games. PC Dark Souls, Guild Wars 2, and CS: GO all come out within that week.

El Diablo

Can't fucking wait for CS GO. Preordered it the other day, now I have to sit and kill time until the 14th when I can finally play. So excited for this game. Especially for only 15 bucks, I mean come on.

I know the sale is over now, but the 66% off the other games was great too. CSS, CS GO and 1.6 for something like 18 dollars and 50 cents? What a steal.