• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Vanquish Is Free on PSN for PS Plus Members

David Sanchez

Vanquish-PS3.jpg

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is out this week, and the game's launch is being commemorated in quite the generous fashion by Sony, Sega, and Platinum Games. As noted on the PlayStation Blog, Vanquish is the latest addition to the Instant Game Collection and is free to download for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

The game is developed by Platinum Games, which also worked on Revengeance.

Continue reading...

hush404

I already have Vanquish, but it's nice to see a solid title act as in incentive for people. The last few months, PS+ has been lackluster IMO, compared to earlier in the year.

Seth

MD Party Room
great game for those who never played it, really enjoyed the game :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
An excellent game - and I've been really impressed with the selection on PS Plus so far. PS4 will definitely be my first pick for a next-gen console because of it. Way more value than shelling out $50 a year for Live in my opinion.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
An excellent game - and I've been really impressed with the selection on PS Plus so far. PS4 will definitely be my first pick for a next-gen console because of it. Way more value than shelling out $50 a year for Live in my opinion.

I don't mind paying the premium for Xbox Live (usually only get it on sale for $30/35 a year) since the voice chat and party functionality is awesome. I'm a Xbox guy so even while I enjoy PS Plus I don't think I'll be getting a PS4 initially (might wait a few months at least). I'm just hoping that PS Plus will breath more life into the Vita in the future - just downloaded Ninja Gaiden (too bad it's a remake version).