• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Vanquish

Seth

MD Party Room

TeamOverload

Looks interesting, but like you said, it was just released at a bad time. Too much on my plate right now. I'll probably wait on a price drop on it or something. Did you pick it up or plan on it?

Brad

Yoshimi
Great game one of the best of the year imo. Love it so far

So much happens on the screen during game play it blows your mind. Me and x3 both think the boss battles are insanely fun. Allot revolve around phases so nice and long during each one

Seth

MD Party Room
Looks interesting, but like you said, it was just released at a bad time. Too much on my plate right now. I'll probably wait on a price drop on it or something. Did you pick it up or plan on it?

To much on my plate as well. I still havent even touched mafia 2

Seth

MD Party Room
So I picked it up today and cant wait to dive in.

TRU: has Vanquish for $16.99 on xbox360/ps3, keep in mind that if you got it on ps3 you need about 2.8 gb to install the dam thing.

Spiros

Maiki
That doesn't sound right, I played it on PS3 and I'm positive it wasn't over 10GB, my guess is it was more like a 6GB install.

Seth

MD Party Room
I forgot the decimal it 2.8 gb sorry

Seth

MD Party Room