• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Verizon enV2 Problems

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
I've heard of a lot of people having problems with their enV2. I just got mine December 21 and I'm already having problems with the buttons. My "OK" button in the front doesn't work and neither does the bottom bar of *, 0, and #.

It's really annoying. I can't unlock my phone without "OK" so whenever I want to call someone I have to open my phone and dial. Txting is a nuisance too. I liked using the front to send quick text messages but now I have to open it up no matter what I do.

Has anyone taken these problems to Verizon? I want to get it replaced but I don't even want to pay $50 for a replacement. It's never been dropped or scratched. It's still in mint condition. I have no idea what caused the buttons to stop working.

Cryox

Bro.
I'd say take it back, and show them its still mint. in my experience, every once in a while there will be a defective vzw phone, my mom got one where the memory card slot was broken, and it wouldn't transfer data to the new phone, and another, the hearing piece was messed up