• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

VGIMG launched

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've launched a new site called VGIMG, it's a screenshot database for video games with a focus on quality and non-watermarked images. I've been working on it for the past year or so. Check it out:

http://vgimg.com/

Any comments/suggestions are welcomed. It's still in 'beta' so there may be some bugs. Right now I know the design isn't too friendly with monitor resolutions below 1080p when viewing images, but that's being worked on. To my knowledge nothing like this exists *just* for screenshots, and it's always something I felt was needed.

LocutusEstBorg

Excellent. There should be categories within each game for gameplay, cinematics, CG, etc. Will there be users who can contribute images? If so there should also be a non-visible-by-default category for "unapproved" images, like pictures of funny shit that happens in game.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Excellent. There should be categories within each game for gameplay, cinematics, CG, etc. Will there be users who can contribute images? If so there should also be a non-visible-by-default category for "unapproved" images, like pictures of funny shit that happens in game.

I plan on having a contribute area where users can upload, right now I'm just giving select users access. The categories idea sounds good, will put that on my to-do list.

PR0fessor Burnt

I was looking through it when you tweeted about it. Pretty cool. I was thinking the same thing as Kurian as well. Have categories and a user submitted section

One thing I noticed is the "part of the exophase network" is in an awkward place

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yea, noticed that, only happens if you browser window/resolution isn't big enough. Just need to make some tweaks so the images push down the footer instead of overlapping it.