• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Video Tips - Requests Needed

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Hey all, I'll have some time tonight to conduct some video/audio tutorials (I plan on starting up a series of video tutorials, tips related to gaming and consumer electronics). I'm currently running Windows 7 so if you want to see anything from build 7000 you can request it.

I'll try to record the following tips tonight:

1) Speed up boot process if you have a multi-core processor
2) Speed up computer logon time and reduce memory usage upon logon
3) Shrink firefox to maximize your viewing area while maintaining usability

They won't all pop out at the same time, they'll come one after another each day probably (just need to record a bunch so I have a backlog)

So anything computer-related you might want to see, programs in action or anything else that I might be able to cover feel free to leave a request here

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Bumpity Bump Bump Bump

I have some free time for once in my life so I figured I might as well whip out this old thread and ask for any suggestions on what you guys might think would be good to have or something you want to see done visually. Right now I'll stick with strictly windows based videos (I have Windows 7 installed as well as Office 2010, so if you have any questions or video requests of features I can do those).