• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

"View first Unread" not working

Acerthief

Just like the topic.
IE, Ffox, on XP/Vista all doesn't work so I assume it's the site's problem.

The link now only works if the first unread post is on the same page as "View first Unread" link.

x3 you might wanna give it a check. :D

Leecher

I hate to post in an old thread, but isn't there some type of feature that allows you to access new posts, something such as "View Today's Posts"? That would be convenient because I don't see one anywhere.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I hate to post in an old thread, but isn't there some type of feature that allows you to access new posts, something such as "View Today's Posts"? That would be convenient because I don't see one anywhere.

Yep, when clicking the search button located on the top navigation a menu should appear from which you can click "View New Posts." It will show all unread posts since your last visit. :)

Leecher

Yep, when clicking the search button located on the top navigation a menu should appear from which you can click "View New Posts." It will show all unread posts since your last visit. :)

Haha Lol. Thanks! I must have missed that. :laugh: