• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

W910i Memory

James.

User Not Found
I just got this phone and I'm pretty pleased so far, and I was wondering if M2 cards over 4gb will work.

The SE website says 4gb max but on another website it said in theory 32gb will work.

Seth

MD Party Room
In theory, it could handle 32gb m2.

The only reason SE site says it can take 4gb m2 is because thats all that was available on the market when it was announced....

Ive got a friend who got a 8gb m2 in his k850 and works fine....

If it doesnt work you could always return it..

Slasher

Suck It
Most of the time companies say XX Max just to cover their ass if something goes wrong by using a larger memory stick, or in some cases just because as Vanden stated it was the only available limit at the time. I know plenty of phones that cite 2gb max, and people use 4gb without a problem. It will more than likely be fine depending on how big of a memory stick you plan on getting. The larger it is, the more of a chance that it just might not work. I wouldn't breach 8gb just to play it safe and avoid potential corruptedness, but it's really upto your own discretion

Seth

MD Party Room
Well m2 only really go up 8gb so that shouldent be a problem..Btw 50 for 8gb is crazy high...

James.

User Not Found
Thanks guys,
I just ordered 8gb, I'll post results just incase someone else ever has the same question :)