• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wanted: iPhone Application Beta Testers

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
This is a thread for any iPhone developer to request beta testers for an application. I know that this is needed for official apps and possibly the unofficial apps, themes, and whatnot.

Requirements are:

• You need to have a good reputation
  • iPhone 2G/3G or iPod Touch
  • Usually the latest firmware
  • There has to be an absolute trust that you will not betray application details to outside parties.

Please post what you have if you would like to assist the developers.

Expect me to be posting an 'ad' sometime soon since I have an iPod Touch and no iPhone. ;)

NOTE:

1. This does give you a 'free' version of the application, but please note that it does not mean the corresponding developer will give you the final product free of charge. The company/individual decides on this matter.
  2. Developers can request help here and you can then reply to them.

Whisper

Logic :(
I have an itouch 2g for anyone who needs a beta tester.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
When someone actually needs a beta tester, then post what you have.

Until then, I don't want this thread to be used as a placeholder for people to just reply back with what version iPhone or iPod Touch they have.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
I got an iPod touch 2G and I'm willing to beta test. :)

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Thanks guys for the replies, it will help the neighborhood developers when the time comes :)

When someone actually needs a beta tester, then post what you have.

Until then, I don't want this thread to be used as a placeholder for people to just reply back with what version iPhone or iPod Touch they have.

This is very true, that was my original plan for the thread:

This is a thread for any iPhone developer to request beta testers for an application. I know that this is needed for official apps and possibly the unofficial apps, themes, and whatnot.

So guys, when a developer needs a tester, he/she can post here their request.