• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Warframe

PhoenixFG

Long time no talk!! I've been playing on my PS4 but I switched over to my One to play some State of Decay and Warframe(I consider this log on my main). I've seriously slept on these 2 games(State of Decay is awesome even though I'm always dying!). Any tips for a beginner on Warframe? Any active players?

Cabooshy

Well, active on PC Warframe, but the community is fantastic and is really helpful, so reach out to them if you need anything.

Gamer Steve

Long time no talk!! I've been playing on my PS4 but I switched over to my One to play some State of Decay and Warframe(I consider this log on my main). I've seriously slept on these 2 games(State of Decay is awesome even though I'm always dying!). Any tips for a beginner on Warframe? Any active players?
Warframe is grind a lot its a lot to take in the beginning but eventually it gets easier....grind materials, build weapons and level up different warframes and weapons to increase you ranking. Also if you can find a strong clan to join that has a big dojo with all the research done it will benefit u greatly.

PhoenixFG

Warframe is grind a lot its a lot to take in the beginning but eventually it gets easier....grind materials, build weapons and level up different warframes and weapons to increase you ranking. Also if you can find a strong clan to join that has a big dojo with all the research done it will benefit u greatly.

I don't know why I didn't get a notification that you replied! So far I'm actually enjoying the grind?? And I'm forever hoarding material. I like that there's an incentive to log in every day. I just got a coupon!
I think I got an invite to a clan. I'll have to check it ! Thanks for the info!!

Gamer Steve

I don't know why I didn't get a notification that you replied! So far I'm actually enjoying the grind?? And I'm forever hoarding material. I like that there's an incentive to log in every day. I just got a coupon!
I think I got an invite to a clan. I'll have to check it ! Thanks for the info!!
No worries enjoy the game