• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Wartime Discussion - Collateral "Murder"

eldiablov

Contributor
I'm not surprised though. He's being made an example out of and will unfortunately receive the harshest punishment available. They will use every possible way to make his life hell. The government wants to instill fear to prevent future leaks.

Despite how inhumane and sick his treatment is he is still only alleged to have leaked the files. He is yet to be convicted.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Despite how inhumane and sick his treatment is he is still only alleged to have leaked the files. He is yet to be convicted.

That's the colossal fuckup that is our justice system. Willing to bend the law when it comes to corporations and politics.

Adiuvo

That's the colossal fuckup that is our justice system. Willing to bend the law when it comes to corporations and politics.

Really the military justice system. I've never heard of the level of solitary he's in being used in civilian court.

Recruits may sign rights away when they enlist but I never would have imagined it'd be to Manning's level.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Thats what happens when you sign your contract, you swear to be held responsible under U.S. Law, UCMJ, and N.A.T.O all of which, strip away your rights... including human rights in some cases.