• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Watch Dogs Uplay(ubisoft connect) not pulling down time played?

Raga2502

Playing just on pc. No issues with Valhalla and immortals with this but Watch Dogs ive put about 4 hours in so far and can see on my connect app but isn't pulling those stats down?

Gryma

Dont know if is a mistake for Exophase, but i've the same "problem" for Watch Dogs Legion (before that, i remember i got the same with Anno 1800 before Ubi launcher Update)

Raga2502

Cool good to know just not me. Not that big of a deal, ubi is recording time played so I can just update myself as and when I want

P

PoooMukkel

Same problem here. Played Far Cry 5 in the last days, but my profile is not updating.

1631604785489.png 1631604832616.png

Yesterday I ran a manual profile scan, but it didn't help.
Are there any sync issues with Ubisoft accounts?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Same problem here. Played Far Cry 5 in the last days, but my profile is not updating.

View attachment 11380 View attachment 11381

Yesterday I ran a manual profile scan, but it didn't help.
Are there any sync issues with Ubisoft accounts?
It appears to be updating the playtime, I ran a manual scan and it updated to 6.18h. Currently the last played dates are not retrieved from Uplay (for games with challenges it uses the date of the last earned challenge, but Far Cry 5 doesn't have any anymore). I will see if we can pull the last played dates.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This would be great, so that others can see Ubisoft games in the gamecards, too. ;)
We are able to pick up the last played dates now.

Raga2502

Having an issue with Far Cry 6 not pulling down last played info. I started on xbox but then restarted on PC (ubi app) and seems stuck on oct 21. Any ideas? :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Having an issue with Far Cry 6 not pulling down last played info. I started on xbox but then restarted on PC (ubi app) and seems stuck on oct 21. Any ideas? :)
I made some changes so we use the unlock date of the last earned achievement instead if it's more recent. It looks like the actual last played date hasn't updated yet on Ubisoft's end for some reason.