• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Watch the Throne

TeamOverload

Was FINALLY released today and the album doesn't disappoint, it's legendary. And they managed to avoid it leaking early, which in this day and age, deserves extra respect. Listened to the whole album already and the bonus tracks now. It's godly. Jay-Z and Kanye, mad respect.

Joey

Wow, how am I the only person on the planet out side of actual rappers who recognize this album is fucking terrible? Jay-Z is a terrible rapper, why do people like him? His lyrics are fucking boring and repetitive, and he has an absolutely atrocious delivery. He is a technically bad rapper. I'll say, there's a few beats that are really good, but Kanye didn't even have a really good verse on this album. At least he's not boring, but this is far from Kanye's best. And this is coming from somebody who loved My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

Can anybody explain to me Jay-Z's appeal? I've never heard a single song by that man that wasn't a hack job. He has to be the laziest rhymer ever, and people are calling this a fucking masterpiece?

This is either a terrible hip-hop album, or it's just not hip-hop. Tech N9ne's last album is literally 100 times better than this. If you think this album was even half good, All 6's and 7's will make your testicles explode. Try a dude with some fucking skill, honestly.

People dick riding Jay-Z has to be one of the biggest mysteries humanity has ever seen.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I have only Heard the two singles from this album. And I'm not sure I'm interested. I'll get around to it eventually. But I've been past My JAY-Z phase, and almost every recent album i've listened to has been disappointing.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I give it 9/10

The production on this album is crazy. It's like the beats are the center of attention and the lyrics are a bonus. 'Ye in my opinion is the better half on this album.

TeamOverload

I have only Heard the two singles from this album. And I'm not sure I'm interested. I'll get around to it eventually. But I've been past My JAY-Z phase, and almost every recent album i've listened to has been disappointing.
The singles are far from the best songs on the album to be completely fair. H.A.M. only comes with the Deluxe Edition, and Otis while good, isn't even close to one of my favorites.

Robby

Los Doyers!
The singles are far from the best songs on the album to be completely fair. H.A.M. only comes with the Deluxe Edition, and Otis while good, isn't even close to one of my favorites.

I gotta agree with that. HAM was just so raw, they knew it shouldn't be on the regular album so they put it as one of the bonus tracks and Otis is a good track but it's far from the best.