• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Weapons

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, I really like the silenced AK; it's probably the gun I'll carry over when I prestige.

Also, the Deagle sucks big balls in this game. The .357 outclasses it in every situation.

El Diablo

You can carry a gun over with you when you prestige?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
If you spend a prestige token, yes. I had three from previous titles and spent one on an additional custom class. I may just get another custom class if it's available again.

OUTL4W

Is it just me or does it seem the fire rate on all the auto weapons gradually speeds up when holding the trigger....?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
PM-9 with Rapid Fire and Kick is pretty beast. The only thing that'll beat you close quarters is a shotgun.

OUTL4W

You can even get a "longshot" reward from the striker shotty....some weapons definately need tweaked/nerfed...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So I heard a rumor that when you equip Extended Mags on the Striker, it throws out 1.5x more bullets/buckshot each trigger pull.

I'm inclined to agree based off my experience with it with Range also equipped.

Robby

Los Doyers!
So I heard a rumor that when you equip Extended Mags on the Striker, it throws out 1.5x more bullets/buckshot each trigger pull.

I'm inclined to agree based off my experience with it with Range also equipped.

Extended mags on any shotgun in MW3 increase the amount of bullets shot

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've been rocking the UMP with two attachments (Silenced and Rapid Fire) for the last few weeks and can't put it down.