• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Welcome back package is active

january39

eXo Staff
As the title says, Welcome back package is active and ready for use. I have infamous downloading as we speak.

Might be worth waiting a day or two though as i reckon the servers are going to collapse.

Dan

Contributor
Downloading infamous as we speak, though as I started downloading the whole game section vanished from the store, which is pretty annoying. Not sure what other game to get, though.

Also, I assumed the Escalation pack would be out today for Black Ops, I guess not :(

eldiablov

Contributor
Damn, there's three that I want there. Ratchet and Clank, Infamous and Wipeout :/

I really dont know which to get.

january39

eXo Staff
Damn, there's three that I want there. Ratchet and Clank, Infamous and Wipeout :/

Same dilemma, d/l infamous based on the demo of infamous 2 (which is great). Wipeout or R&C i can't decide....

Just thought, don't miss out on burnout paradise, you can have it for free (whole game) for 30 days via PS+ ...Should be enough to get most of the trophies ect. (oops, seems like only for EU)

Moose

Meta Moose

I don't know what Ratchet is like on the PS3 but it was definitely one of my favourite PS2 games. I'd probably get Ratchet and Infamous.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I got Ratchet a long time ago and I didn't really enjoy it, it felt too short. I mean really short, when I beat the game I said "That's it?"
It is fun, but I don't know I might be used to longer games.

eldiablov

Contributor
Same dilemma, d/l infamous based on the demo of infamous 2 (which is great). Wipeout or R&C i can't decide....

Just thought, don't miss out on burnout paradise, you can have it for free (whole game) for 30 days via PS+ ...Should be enough to get most of the trophies ect. (oops, seems like only for EU)

There's no way I'm missing out on Infamous, going to grab that once the store functions again. I have Burnout already and I am from Europe :)

I don't know what Ratchet is like on the PS3 but it was definitely one of my favourite PS2 games. I'd probably get Ratchet and Infamous.

Yeah, my friend said the same thing. He also said it was short, but I don't mind that at all. Free is free.

january39

eXo Staff
Wipeout HD though, played it plenty on PS2 but never played a wipeout game on Ps3 - it was good on Ps2 but on a ps3?

What kind of multi-player is on Wipeout? ...Wikipedia

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So my Welcome Back PS3 Game 1 disappeared and I can't seem to retrieve it. At first it said Content Unavailable at This Time, then it vanished.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I keep getting "Content unavailable at this time" too. I saw someone mention your issue elsewhere Abe and they mentioned being able to retrieve it on Account Management; hope that helps.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just spotted that myself. Account Mgmt. -> Transaction Mgmt. -> Service List -> SCEA Promotion

It's there, but giving repeated 800 errors when trying to connect to the store. I'll wait it out.

Going to get LBP and Dead Nation.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I'm personally getting inFamous and Dead Nation.

TeamOverload

I want to grab Ratchet from the EU store along with Wipeout and Infamous, but it needs an email password reset on that account, and when I try to do so it says that aspect is still under maintenance.

Hellcat

Contributor
Meh.... 3 of the 5 games on offer I already have, HAA HAA.
And the good ones I dont (Infamous and that other one) are not avail. in germ-any :-/

LBP is retarded and WTF a pool billards game?!?!?! seriously? Great fuckup, Sony, once more.
I am *SO* glad Sony is *SO* getting raped at the moment.... they truly deserve it.

TeamOverload

And the good ones I dont (Infamous and that other one) are not avail. in germ-any :-/

LBP is retarded and WTF a pool billards game?!?!?! seriously? Great fuckup, Sony, once more.
I am *SO* glad Sony is *SO* getting raped at the moment.... they truly deserve it.

Not Sony's fault the German government wants to censor everything :)

january39

eXo Staff

Yeah, that is bad times, your replacement titles ain't up to much, for once i am glad i live in the UK.