• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Well... This is rather ironic

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
I found this rather funny and thought I would share it.

I got an iPod touch 3G for Christmas this year. I decided to jailbreak it to get things like emulators on it, seeing as how my psp 3k could not stay in hen mode and getting into it after each shutdown was rather a pain. So after learning how to do this on the iPod touch, I found out that much like the 3000, the 3G would have to have the jailbreak be reactivated after a full shutdown..
Irony can be such a bitch XD

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah it needs to be "re-jailbreak" after a full shutdown. Until a untethered released comes out, you're just going to have to deal with it.

2G ftw!

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
GeoHot, the guy who made Blackra1n, said he's working on a program called poisonra1n. It's an untethered jailbreak for the iPod Touch 3G. It's rumored that he'll be releasing it early in January. You don't have to wait too long.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
GeoHot, the guy who made Blackra1n, said he's working on a program called poisonra1n. It's an untethered jailbreak for the iPod Touch 3G. It's rumored that he'll be releasing it early in January. You don't have to wait too long.

yeah I know. Doesn't really matter to me anymore. I tried a few emulators and I was really dissapointed :/

MenaceInc

Staff Member
yeah I know. Doesn't really matter to me anymore. I tried a few emulators and I was really dissapointed :/

Same here. The only reason for jailbreaking for me would be the theme support that is offered. Otherwise, I'll just stay unjailbroken.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
That was really unnecessary, Idc what you think. but I'm gonna choose not to start an argument.