• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

We're at E3 2010!

Adiuvo

The Killzone 3 gameplay trailer looked quite good.

Also, lol at "The most realistic sci-fi shooter ever!"

EDIT: Awesome, a Sly Cooper collection is coming out.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
He's funny in commercials, not live. He's just pitching Move and making gaming related jokes that aren't that funny.

Adiuvo

The mock motivational speech was pretty good.

The price for the full Move set is ridiculous. The controller itself is $50 which isn't too bad, but along with the navigation one (which it seems like you need) it's $80. Adding the camera to that, $120 total. I'm definitely not getting it at that price.

I wanted Sorcery too =/

Adiuvo

New PSN subscription service:

Playstation Plus
  • Exclusive content.
  • Free games, themes, minis, through year.
  • Early demos.
  • Early betas.
  • Automatic downloads for firmware updates, game patches, etc..
  • $50 for a year, three months package as well, plus everyone gets three months free.
  • Includes Qore.
  • Need to subscribe to keep content that was already given? Sounds like it so far.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Nintendo takes the cake, awesome presentation and I want a 3DS!!!!!

also, PORTAL 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Adiuvo

The Steam Cloud support for the PS3 is the bigger announcement for me. I never really liked Portal.

It's a shame there was nothing about The Last Guardian. Seemed like there would be. Least GT5 got a release date.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah. No Eye, which is needed. If should have the Eye and no game.

I just went back to the pricing. The $99 bundle includes the $50 Motion Controller, PS Eye, and the game Sports Champions. It's missing the $30 Navigation Controller.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
The Steam Cloud support for the PS3 is the bigger announcement for me. I never really liked Portal.

It's a shame there was nothing about The Last Guardian. Seemed like there would be. Least GT5 got a release date.

I think I positively raged when I heard the voice of GLADoS... Too bad you don't like Portal, but my and my GF love it.

I never really got the Steam Cloud thing.

Dan

Contributor
I see Gran Turismo 5 is finally set for this November, that is if it doesn't change or get delayed... again.

Adiuvo

I just went back to the pricing. The $99 bundle includes the $50 Motion Controller, PS Eye, and the game Sports Champions. It's missing the $30 Navigation Controller.

I was just about to post about that after I saw the Kotaku article about it. Guess I mixed them up.

It still comes out to around the same price though. I'm not going to bite when it's that much. $130 isn't worth it for some motion control thing.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Was I the only one who didn't care a bit about Move?

edit: I can see it's not just me.

Adiuvo

Was I the only one who didn't care a bit about Move?

Eh, if it was cheaper I would get it. $100 for the whole set (controller, navigation, Eye) is reasonable. I really like the concept behind Sorcery.

EDIT: Wait, it's cheaper to buy all three parts separately than to buy the bundle and a navigation controller :bored:

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Seen some lag on playstation move.
Other then that I want a ps3 now.

Todays event convince me enough to get a ps3.
The playstaion move bundle pack isn't bad either with the ps3.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Eh, if it was cheaper I would get it. $100 for the whole set (controller, navigation, Eye) is reasonable. I really like the concept behind Sorcery.

EDIT: Wait, it's cheaper to buy all three parts separately than to buy the bundle and a navigation controller :bored:

@your edit:

WTF? How so?