• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Bluetooth Headset do you use?

Seth

MD Party Room

NEvolution

I was using the Jawbone2 and Blueant Z9i. Both are alright but now I realize I don't need one anymore so I returned both of them yesterday lol.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I was using the Jawbone2 and Blueant Z9i. Both are alright but now I realize I don't need one anymore so I returned both of them yesterday lol.

I don't use them either. If I'm on the phone in my car and I see a pig, I put it on speaker and rest the phone below the window pane.

Sullivan

I use the Official Sony PS3 Mic, it works well, and the battery is killer! I never have to charge that thing. And its very sweet that it acts as a desktop mic in the cradle.

Colm

I use the MGS4 Bluetooth. Sound quality is iffy, but it's got some cool features on it and the battery seems good. Also, I'm a complete MGS fanboy.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I'm not a fan of headsets, but when I'm using one I use my Sony DR-BT10CX (Stereo Bluetooth Headphones w/ Mic). The only thing I don't like about it is the size of the bluetooth receiver/mic and when clipped on my shirt it somewhat pulls my shirt down

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
i two jabra ones. (don't know the model) and some old Motorola shit from back when everyone didn't have a bluetooth headset. I hated them then and i hate them now.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just got my Blueant Z9i for 36 bucks off newegg and just got in on my door step..

It was a open box item...Not that I care it still looks brand new, came with a hock,usb cable and a changer not a bad deal if I do say so myself..

Noriyuke

eh, ive got a shitty motorola one laying around, but i dont use them, i do what abe doesmore or less, i put the phone on speaker when in a car and im driving, i mainly use bluetooth to give people ringtones that dont have a PC connection cable for their phone, or a pc for that matter.