• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Car do You Drive?

El Diablo

Why don't you like your RSX? I've always thought Acuras were pretty sweet cars. A bit pricey, but other than that, they're nice.

Not that I don't like it, I love it, I just wish it was a little more quick hence me wishing I waited to try and find a type s. Oh well, still a great car either way.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Got myself a second car last Wednesday.
'96 Toyota MR2 GT Tenth Anniversary Limited Edition (122 of 250)
Really sweet Phil. You must be happy.

El Diablo

I totally want my next car to be a truck but my god I wouldn't be able too pay for gas for it heh.

El Diablo

Impressive!

Noriyuke

98 Camry, it has an 02 Camry Engine in it. My uncle built it, so i dont know much more than that.

Deathrow

Metallic Black 1995 Mercedes E320 *Imported from Europe~leather seats, chrome rims, power chairs and a sunroof*

january39

eXo Staff
images

Just a pic off google, although mine is black and has slightly different wheels. I also ride an Aprillia rs 250, the pic is not my one but it is identical to the pic

images

angelsniper45

Too bad it's not a 5 speed manual. What are you running? I'm not really a fan of body kits but it's not looking too ricey... Any plans for a new suspension setup?

Its a stock B18b1. My plans for it are some greddy headers, an injen cold air intake, and after i graduate and save some money, an HKS turbo. As for the suspension, i may get some adjustable coilovers down the road but this is for my college car, i want her pretty but i dont want it to look ugly with scratches and dents, its low enough as it is.

Its a stock B18b1. My plans for it are some greddy headers, an injen cold air intake, and after i graduate and save some money, an HKS turbo. As for the suspension, i may get some adjustable coilovers down the road but this is for my college car, i want her pretty but i dont want it to look ugly with scratches and dents, its low enough as it is.

Sweet, I'm sure you'll only need one header though since it's a four cylinder lol. Turbo setups are always interesting, a pain in the ass but I'd say worth it if you're willing to maintenance it. Especially on mostly stock internals; valve train, pistons, etc.