• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Car do You Drive?

angelsniper45

Sweet, I'm sure you'll only need one header though since it's a four cylinder lol. Turbo setups are always interesting, a pain in the ass but I'd say worth it if you're willing to maintenance it. Especially on mostly stock internals; valve train, pistons, etc.

Lol. It always rolls out in the plural. Never know why. But yeah, im excited about the turbo, ive been doing a TON of research and even though its an LS with all the "goodies" its not like I would push the PSI to high anyway,.

And one of my main things ive been looking at is a VTEC head swap, even though its an automatic, (i cant drive manual for shit), its just the head so that could bring in some numbers.

Slasher

Suck It
Waking up a dead thread, fuck it

07 ford focus zx4 se
091620112009.jpg

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i drive an 99 oldsmobile alero

img0001rw.jpg

img0002vr.jpg

been having some problems with the security light lately.

january39

eXo Staff

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Insurance on that beaut must be a bitch

Mine is already slowly killing my wallet
I actually got a decent deal on insurance. Much better than online quotes led me to believe.

Dodge Charger SX '08

Loving that... I can't begin to imagine how much fuel that uses, i thought mine was bad but that must...
It's only an SX, not a RX so no HEMI. On a round trip from Toronto to London I end up using half a tank (full tank is 60L), which is about 400km total, meaning I get about 13km/l or 30mpg of highway driving.

My biggest gripe about my car is parking it. The long hood, small windows, crappy turn radius, and massive size (bigger than a small pickup truck), make it a nightmare to park in tight spaces, and since I work downtown Toronto a lot that happens often. I freaking love going all out on the 407 or country roads when it's empty with this sexy beast so I can live with the parking.

2.0. I would have loved to get a turbo but i do a lot of driving and i needed as many MPG as i could get. I have had the car since April and i have already got 11k miles on it.

How does the sonata compare to the altima( the other car i wanted )

They both offer similar features but if I had to choose between the two, I would probably go for the Sonata. The altima just doesn't feel as solid as the sonata. Plus it's cheaper, has better fuel efficiency, and has a better ride.

Seth

MD Party Room

Seth

MD Party Room
I will next month.
Nice Grats what the name on this one?

As for me I got a old 98 bonneville.Tons of carp broken with it but it get me from point a to b. Held up for a a good year so far and still going but as soon as it dies I be making my way to a auto loan and getting a new car.