• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Car do You Drive?

cyanide

ADM1N LOL
So much power from the V6, it twists the chassis coming off the line. And blows the welds on the intake. Everytime I park the car, I end up replacing the piston rings I fry.

2006-2007_Honda_Accord_V6_sedan.jpg

twelve

I'm not dead
Down to 2 cars since my previous post with 3.

The last known pictures of the Primera:
IMG_0531.jpg~original
IMG_0524.jpg~original
IMG_0526.jpg~original

Basically stripped of all mods and scrapped. Sad day but parts of it are living on in various Primera's around the UK, and I made a fortune over selling it complete.

Then I sold the Mazda 6 MPS (or Mazdaspeed 6 for those in the states) as it was going to bankrupt me, it chewed through tyres almost as quick as fuel.

Replaced it with a nice sensible Mazda 3 Diesel. The family car.
IMG_20130709_140658_345.jpg~original

Still got this little beauty though.
IMG_20130510_154208_309.jpg~original

LocutusEstBorg

It's become almost impossible to buy a decent petrol car here over the last 2 years. Every affordable petrol model has been phased out for sub-standard cheapskate turbo-diesel versions. All the Honda's are now diesel and the next decent petrol car is now a $100k BMW 328i.

twelve

I'm not dead
It's become almost impossible to buy a decent petrol car here over the last 2 years. Every affordable petrol model has been phased out for sub-standard cheapskate turbo-diesel versions. All the Honda's are now diesel and the next decent petrol car is now a $100k BMW 328i.
In the UK you tend to get a hot petrol version (GTI, Type-R etc) and then just below it is a Turbo Diesel version with the same spec (usually a less aggressive bodykit) and similar power but double the fuel economy and half the tax. The money you save can be spent making it look like the top of the range one lol

ageofempires

I have a vauxhalco combo, its great 5 seats or the back 3 fold down into the floor to make it a full van, great for work and commuting about