• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Do You Wanna 100%?

• Thread starter Deleted member 77362
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 77362

If you're on here I'm assuming you like to 100% games. I thought it might be fun to have a place for people to share what they are trying to get 100% on and how they are going.

Currently I'm working on 100%ing Sonic Mania, but the full list of games I want to 100% on Steam is as follows -

Sonic Mania
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic 4, Ep 1
Sonic 4, Ep 2
Sonic Lost World
Sonic & Sega All-Star Racing Transformed
Bastion
The Darkness II
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (although knowing my skill level i don't know if it's possible :p)
Tomb Raider
Obduction
realMyst

There are a few on X Box One as well, but as I don't have access to my XBone right now I won't list them for the moment.

FatalGoddessYT

I am trying to get 100% on:
Mafia 3.
Tomb Raider.

All the AC franchise but there's no achievements on steam for it but AC have their own goals in-game.
I was trying for the witcher 3 but I have no clue on what I'm doing in "Gwent". Lol.

To be honest I try to complete the game with as many achievements as possible and try to 100% them.

NocturnalNL

I am trying to get 100% on:
Mafia 3.
Tomb Raider.

All the AC franchise but there's no achievements on steam for it but AC have their own goals in-game.
I was trying for the witcher 3 but I have no clue on what I'm doing in "Gwent". Lol.

To be honest I try to complete the game with as many achievements as possible and try to 100% them.
I believe Assassin's Creed has a few achievements on UPlay tho or however they call that contraption these days.

dedCAESAR

I'm gonna go ahead and say God of War 3. Thats the one thats been closest to platinum for me for the longest time, unfortunately I cant fucking complete the Challenge Trophy and since I havent been able to do that yet I've given up on beating it on Titan (hard) mode.

Currently I'm working on getting Platinum on The Fractured But Whole and Assassin's Creed Origins.

Last edited:

Lyes

Every Transformers game, but I have troubles on some of those challenges they have put on every one of them, or then those classic multiplayer achievements which are out of my reach since I have no gaming buddies.

Gamer Steve

I would like to get the platinum in .hack gu and 100% in Jade Empire special edition for google play..(achievement wise)

React Lynx

At the moment I'm trying to fully 100% Rogue Galaxy then I'm going to move onto the Kingdom Hearts series; after that I'm unsure what to I'm going to try and 100% :p

Last edited:

Cabooshy

My "I Want to 100%" list right now:
WipEout 2048 w/ the HD/Fury DLC
Warframe
Sanctum 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2
TrackMania Turbo (on le Ecksboks)
Warframe (did I say that already? oh right, Xbox, Yeah...)
Destiny 2 (to some extent)
Transistor (Hey Luna!)
Garry's Mod (if I can be bothered to play anything other than Sandbox because Building == Best Mode)
And many, many more I can't think of lol, I guess my entire Xbox and Steam Libraries