• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What games do you have pre ordered ?

Seth

MD Party Room
So far I have

Gears of War 3 9/20
The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus 9/28
Rage: and Batman Arkham City 10/4
Uncharted 3 11/1
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 11/08
Halo HD 11/15

That about 2 games per month to keep my busy.

Adiuvo

I only have Human Revolutions. I tend not to pre-order games. The only reason I did for Human Revolutions was because there was a sale that let me get it for $30.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I only have Human Revolutions. I tend not to pre-order games. The only reason I did for Human Revolutions was because there was a sale that let me get it for $30.

Same here. I want to pre-order Skyrim and RAGE but will wait to see if any deals pop up.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Gears of War 3 - Gears is my favorite series, got the Limited Edition
Battlefield 3
MW3 - I didn't want to get this one but my friends list is going to be 99% filled with people playing this game.

That's about it, all xbox360. Nothing on the PS3 front interests me. I never played an Uncharted game so I got gamefly today and filled it up with PS3 exclusives that I'm gonna run through to catch me up with all the sequels.

Seth

MD Party Room

I dont as well but New egg has these 24 hours sales that have all these games for 47 bucks thus why I pre ordrred also Amazon has that 20 gift cards for pre orders as well.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Only Battlefield 3 for me at the moment. I'll probably get Halo HD, MW3, GoW3...

Riorio99

Not pre-ordered anything (way too much trouble), but I'm getting Uncharted and Skyrim for sure.

january39

eXo Staff
Ico HD classics, but that's about it - I will buy UC3 though as soon as it comes out (money permitting)

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
I pre ordered Batman:AC months ago... I don't feel as if preordering is necessary anymore, but the gamestop guys tend to shut up quicker if you just preorder something. I can't wait till I go to pick it up and they give me a five minute long speech about why I should buy a strategy guide too. :/

Seth

MD Party Room
I pre ordered Batman:AC months ago... I don't feel as if preordering is necessary anymore, but the gamestop guys tend to shut up quicker if you just preorder something. I can't wait till I go to pick it up and they give me a five minute long speech about why I should buy a strategy guide too. :/

what the point when you can get a preorder just about anywhere else where they dont hound you.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
He means what's the point of preordering at Gamestop if it's possible to preorder just about everywhere else, AKA, where they don't hound you like Gamestop does.

I think he missed the point that I didn't go there with the intention of preordering anything. I went there to buy something.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I love it when I buy stuff from GameStop and they look at me like I have two heads when I say I don't have one of their reward cards. Then when I ask what it's for I say I don't trade in games ever and they are out of scripts to reply back with.

Slasher

Suck It
I've only ever preordered a game once in my life. It was Killzone 3 - and barely played it

When there's a game that I want, I kick it old school & go to the store to pick it up

SeanyP

is it just me that is awaiting the new zelda game then? I think I'm in the wrong place