• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

what happen to the hours played that don´t update in games rencently started or when i modified them based to my time played

Zerluix

I recently joined to this page i could see some of my games both on xbox one and xbox 360 have the hours counted. But in my psn ID any game haven´t the hours counted. i recently have modified and added the hours i have played based on my stats recolected from my saved parties.
i think this is a kind of issues the hours played don´t update when i start a new game or when i modify the hours based on my datas. It only happens to those games don´t have any hour played in this page and don´t update after i modify the hours or don´t take the new games i start

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's normal, PSN hours played cannot be tracked - Sony does not display the information anywhere. If that changes in the future, we'll track it, but for now Xbox, Steam, GOG and Uplay are the only platforms we can pick up playtime from.

Zerluix

That's normal, PSN hours played cannot be tracked - Sony does not display the information anywhere. If that changes in the future, we'll track it, but for now Xbox, Steam, GOG and Uplay are the only platforms we can pick up playtime from.
mmmm ok
but what about those games on xbox one and xbox 360 that i modify their hours played?
Can´t you track them since the hours i put in respect to my real time played?
Does Sony have our datas keeped to themselves?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
mmmm ok
but what about those games on xbox one and xbox 360 that i modify their hours played?
Can´t you track them since the hours i put in respect to my real time played?
Does Sony have our datas keeped to themselves?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean on the Xbox games. If you modify the hours played - it will override the tracked value. You can go back to the tracked value by entering in 0 for hours played. Also, worth noting that some Xbox games don't offer playtime tracking (it is up to the game developer to implement).

Yeah Sony themselves do track the playtime. Last year they sent out a summary email showing how many hours you played. However that information is not shown anywhere on PSN. There is a chance they could start showing it in the future with PS5, we'll see.

Zerluix

mmmm ok
My friend, i mean i modified some hours that weren´t correct with my saved parties inside the videgames, in the carge partie. I modified those games that didn´t have huors played and when i played to test the hours i put don´t track over the hours i put.
i hope playstation do in the next gen but i´d like the do that now across from an update.