• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What headphones/earbuds/IEMs do you have?

TacticalPenguin

I realize most people will be saying "ibuds" or "included cheapie earbuds" but I'm sure there are some people with other phones....

mine that I use on occasion:
-JVC HA-FX33 Marshmallow
-Sony PSP Headset
and teh bests that I usually use....
-Etymotic ER 6i

Adiuvo

Skullcandy headphones. They're decent for the price.

TacticalPenguin

Adiuvo said:
Skullcandy headphones. They're decent for the price.
Depends which price. The ink'd buds, I can agree, most everything else I'll argue to the death

id like to get some hd202's myself, but I am currently too poor for even those.

Adiuvo

TacticalPenguin said:
Depends which price. The ink'd buds, I can agree, most everything else I'll argue to the death

id like to get some hd202's myself, but I am currently too poor for even those.
I have the Ink'd ones. $10 only.
Twelve said:
I've got some Skullcandy in ear ones. Unbelieveable quality and bass for

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Bose in ear headphones for out and about. (Skating, filming)

Skullcandy Headphones - Hesh (Black/Red) for school and long journeys.

TacticalPenguin

On IRC twelve said his are the inkd as well

Skullcandy's only decent value phone if you ask me, I'd never buy any of their other stuff.

bose in ears? for that price you could get some Westone UM1's or Etymotic ER 6i's or Denon c751's....

twelve

I'm not dead
Adiuvo said:

I've had mine in my pocket for around a month and a half and they've lasted pretty well. What model are yours? The bass on mine sucks ass.

We need multi-quote on the forum.
If you're getting crap bass then they're not making a good seal with your ear.

There's no bass at all if they're not in properly.

TacticalPenguin

yea adiuvo if you think the inkd's have no bass, you either a. need to check your ears (0.1%) b. don't have a good seal (80%) c. have a weird perception of bass (19.9%)

Shatterdome

I was using the ones that came with the PSP for the longest time, till one side starting cutting out....so I decided to try Sony's noise cancelling headphones...got the MDR-NC6.

The noise cancelling isn't as extreme as the adverts led me to beleive...but it is enough to get rid of the sound of the bus when riding....and the quality of the earphones are really good so I am not complaining....

andyauff

Koss Custom Fit Noise Isolating EarBuds (KE29S). The best earbuds I've ever had, but I've never had anything better than like $10 cheap pairs, so that doesn't mean anything. Does anyone know anything about these? Are they good for their price (I think $30)? I really have nothing to compare them to.

TacticalPenguin

Those koss's have the most BS name ive ever heard.

That said, theyre better than included or cheapie earbuds to most people, but not by a whole lot. Go for some JVC marshmallows, sennheiser CX300s, or Creative EP630 for similar priced stuff.

Seth

MD Party Room
Motorola Motorola Bluetooth™ Active Headphones S9

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
My current setup consists of an iBasso D2 DAC+amplifier and Senn HD-555 headphones.

sennhd555.jpg

They are really great sounding phones for the price ($100). The AMP is not really required for an optimal experience but it will improve bass and sound quality if you do not have a decent sound card. Very easy to tell the difference between a low bitrate MP3 encoding and lossless on these.

Seth

MD Party Room
If you're getting crap bass then they're not making a good seal with your ear.

There's no bass at all if they're not in properly.

I've had mine in my pocket for around a month and a half and they've lasted pretty well. What model are yours? The bass on mine sucks ass.

We need multi-quote on the forum.

I have those as well they keep falling out of my ear... dont like em much...I do like the zune headphones I do have however..