• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What is your Favorite Single Player Game?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is a tough one... but I'd say the original Deus Ex.

GodDogs

gosh, that is hard, but I think I have to go with Mass Effect 3. Regardless of the ending, I just loved every moment in that game. It was awesome.

Shout outs to Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Legacy of Kain.

gosh, that is hard, but I think I have to go with Mass Effect 3. Regardless of the ending, I just loved every moment in that game. It was awesome.

Shout outs to Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Legacy of Kain.
Please don´t tell me the ending because I´m playing it right now .

FPSnoob2012

Hard to pick one.

Alphabetically then: Arkham Asylum, Bulletstorm, Crysis, Dishonored, Fry Cry: Blood Dragon, The Last of Us, Saints Row the Third, Vanquish, and Wolfenstein: the New Order. Loved them all for different reasons.

Righteous Nixon

What is your Favorite Single Player Game?

I don't have one. I have been gaming way too long and have played way too many amazing games to be able to pick a single game above all others. I could name some games that I rank at the very top of the heap, but thats about it. Just off the top of my head, I would say games like Mass Effect 2, Diablo 2, Skyrim, Day of the Tentacle, Secret of Monkey Island, Knights of the Old Republic, Fallout 3, Half Life 2, Warcraft 2, Dragon Age Origins, etc. Again, just way too many games, in way too many genre's to be able to narrow it down to a single game. Just not possible for me.