• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Mp3 player do you own?

Seth

MD Party Room
I own a few..

Ipod Touch 8gb.(1g)
Ipod Nano 2gb (2g)
Zune 120 GB (3g)
Lg Rumor with 2gb SD card
SanDisk Sansa Clip 2gb
Creative ZEN Stone 1gb

Soon...

Samsung P2,iriver Spinn,DSi,Ipod Suffle 1gb...

For those who wonder why I got so many mp3 players....Let just say I need my 50gb of music with me at all times...If my Ipod Touch is dead then I go to my Zune, if my zune dies I my Ipod nano. The clip is my dad ... The stone is my moms and my rumor is just my phone with a shit mp3 player...

I havent pick if I want to get the p2 or Spinn for a stereo bluetooth mp3 player for my moto s9...

Adiuvo

A standard 30 gig iPod. I need more space, but it gets the job done. I'm hoping to get a classic soon.

Brad

Yoshimi
5.5 Gen 30gb Ipod Video and a 2nd Gen Old 4GB Mini

May get a touch: undecided

Shatterdome

You zombies :p I still use my PSP with a 2 gig card, with less then a gig for music :p

You know, I make sure it's charged everday, and just switch out the music I feel like listening to that day while I have my coffee....

Robby

Los Doyers!
I own a 80GB iPod Classic (Black) and a 16GB iPod Touch

Robby

Los Doyers!
Oh yea I forgot I have the first gen limited edition red Zune I got from the live search club.
Its just collecting dust.

Colm

Cowon iAUDIO7, Black 4gb. The most awesome compact player on the market. Epic quality, epic battery life (>30 hours play)

I also have a iPod Touch, but that's more a PMP than MP3 player, at least it is the way I use it.

Ciaran

dsc00609wn5.jpg

My week old 120gb iPod classic. My first ever apple product and its really nice, very polished feel to the whole package.

iTunes on the other hand is a fucking disaster. I can't believe some of the basic features from Winamp/media monkey/any decent player haven't been incorporated into it. No remove missing files option, no rescan folders options, no way to import art that iTunes can't find, doesn't update any details if you change song details in other programs, uses about 100-250mb of ram and still runs slow.

Also found out after I bought it that they have limited video cables to only Apple licensed products which they sell for a cheap $50 for a simple composite cable. Luckily good old Eastern ingenuity seems to have trumped that and you can get cheap ones on ebay once again.

Scorned

Ciaran said:
iTunes on the other hand is a fucking disaster. I can't believe some of the basic features from Winamp/media monkey/any decent player haven't been incorporated into it. No remove missing files option, no rescan folders options, no way to import art that iTunes can't find, doesn't update any details if you change song details in other programs, uses about 100-250mb of ram and still runs slow.

Agreed, iTunes is horrible compared to others i've used, but it's a sacrifice im willing to make.