• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Mp3 player do you own?

Seth

MD Party Room
I just got my SanDisk Sansa Clip - flash 2 GB - for 30 and free shipping on new it it was really nice.

Love it...

and my mom took my zune.... For not shaving...

Slasher

Suck It
Kick some ass

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Vanden said:
I just got my SanDisk Sansa Clip - flash 2 GB - for 30 and free shipping on new it it was really nice.

Love it...
[HIGHLIGHT]
and my mom took my zune.... For not shaving.[/HIGHLIGHT]..
An 18 year old man should never admit that their mom took something from them.

ontopic} I have a 80gig ipod classic, 30 gig video, two iphones and two ipod shuffles.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Moose said:
the shuffles: were given to me cause nobody likes ipod shuffles.
the ipod classic: simply because the iphone doesn't hold enough music
the iphones: the 8 gig is a backup phone and the 16 gig is for videos and a main cell phone
the ipod video:......i just never got rid it it when i bought a new ipod.

I also have a 3rd generation ipod around here somewhere in a box after i threw it against a wall. Didn't bother mentioning it cause i don't know where it's at and it's broken

Scorned

Noriko said:
the shuffles: were given to me cause nobody likes ipod shuffles.
the ipod classic: simply because the iphone doesn't hold enough music
the iphones: the 8 gig is a backup phone and the 16 gig is for videos and a main cell phone
the ipod video:......i just never got rid it it when i bought a new ipod.

I also have a 3rd generation ipod around here somewhere in a box after i threw it against a wall. Didn't bother mentioning it cause i don't know where it's at and it's broken

Newer shuffle or older one?

iwantanimac

The One Ffrey Man.
I'm currently lugging my PSP Slim around to listen to a paltry 40-odd songs that i could squeeze around my ISOs on my 2GB memory stick. I'm still tossing up whether to get an iPod Touch 32GB or a 16GB Memory Stick Duo for the PSP. On the one hand there's that sexy touchscreen interface on the iPod, and on the other the PSP does everyting i could want while i'm away from home...

Oh, and the iPod is about $300 more expensive... but double the capacity...

I did once use an iriver H10 5GB, but outgrew that around the time it stopped working properly.

Seth

MD Party Room
I got my zune back today.