• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What other platforms have achievements?

DrPlague

Sorry, i am just really into that and i want to know what other platforms have games and an achievement system except the ones in Exophase and Kongregate, Newgrounds, Gamejolt and Epic Games(that will have).

Gamer Steve

Sorry, i am just really into that and i want to know what other platforms have games and an achievement system except the ones in Exophase and Kongregate, Newgrounds, Gamejolt and Epic Games(that will have).
Are you asking what other sites have achievement tracking or what games have achievements....for games you have xbox psn steam gog origin retroachievement Google play uplay blizzard

Gamer Steve

Other sites, also, not the ones on Exophase, others, just in general, and ofc, with games.
Playfire and raptr were to site that tracked achievements...but they have shut down....there is psn profiles for playstation trophies...and also

True trophies for playstation
True achievements for xbox
And true steam achievements for steam

But exophase is the best for tracking because it tracks everything.

zimzimbre

This is probably most apropriate topic without opening new one.

If I'm about to start gaming on Windows 10 Store, do I get achievements there and are they linked to Xbox achievements ? Do they update with exophase Xbox list or not ? Never had touch with Xbox console etc, so not sure :) Game Pass for 2 bucks looks like must have it, but without achievements isn't really that fun for me :)

Gamer Steve

This is probably most apropriate topic without opening new one.

If I'm about to start gaming on Windows 10 Store, do I get achievements there and are they linked to Xbox achievements ? Do they update with exophase Xbox list or not ? Never had touch with Xbox console etc, so not sure :) Game Pass for 2 bucks looks like must have it, but without achievements isn't really that fun for me :)
So windows 10 games do have xbox achievements and they are linked to your microsoft account (xbox profile) and if you connect your xbox account to your exophase account, exophase will track it for u.

Game pass is basically renting any game on that list for 2 dollars for 2 months (its a special they have) but those games are just window and xbox games and they too have achievements...for i currently played a few game pass games and unlocked achievements as well. Hope this helps

DrPlague

If Rockstar launcher develops good and maybe gets achievements will it be added to our exophase profile? Also, would we get a chance of even adding Roblox? (I know it may be weird but they have their player badges and sh, the problem is that Roblox is kinda strict with integrating their website and sh).

antock

It's good to have different choices; but GTA V is on Steam, it would be useless, and annoying... Roblox badges are worst than Google Play (no real value to hunt him)...

Last edited:

DrPlague

Idk if GTA V being on Steam would really affect it, since there are tons of games with achievements that are "multi-launchers". I know that GTA V was bought like hell on Steam, but like, i don't think it would affect stuff just because of the achievements for GTA V on steam, mainly cause the other games don't have achievements on steam, but this is more of Rockstar's part and i don't think they would feel like adding achievements a good thing(but this could be more or is more of a past thing and they could be thinking in the possibility of doing it so), but we can just wait.

J

JSoup

MetaGamerScore has a good list of other services to pull achievements from (FF14, LoL, GW2, Seal Hunters, Sporcle, etc.) and a board full of other suggestions (https://metagamerscore.com/forums/14). If any jump out, couldn't hurt to suggest them for here. I know people have been requesting GooglePlay achievements for MGS for the longest time, but Exophase seems to be the only tracker to have figured out how to do it.