• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What sony system is the best?

shadowforte

Ps1 had some great games that have some of my favorite game's. The PS2 has great game's still has great game's coming out, and the graphics are amazing! The Ps3 to me is a big let down. What's your favorite?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yeah, I am looking forward to Rouge Galaxy for PS2. as for my favorite Sony system it'd have to be the PS1 - DQ7, RE2, Alundra, Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon.. no PS2 game could compare to them.

JKing

Banned
PS1 handsdown....Re dc, Re2, Re3, Castlevania SOTN, Crash Bandicoot, midevil, FF7, man some great games.

abel

Ps1 for sure had some great games: FF's including tactics, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Metal Gear Solid, Soul Reaver, and the list could go on

PS2 for sure also has many great games: FFX and XII, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shadow of the Colossus, kingdom Hearts, xenosaga 3, GTA's, Prince of Persia's and this list could also go on

Both systems delivered, so hard for me to choose one

PS3 however is certainly the odd one out thus far, but who knows what will happen...:-E